Contribute
Register

Enabling AMD RX 4XX cards in Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the latest clover bootlaoder 3900+ versions if you inject ATi it will fix the name of the card to RX 480. All you ned to worry about now is the intel 0x1912003, and ig 0a206080 and fix that in your clover settings using clover configurator or similar and you should be good to go. inject ATI, and intel fix is all you need now.
OKAY I WILL DO IT NOW .. AND I WANT TO REPORT MY GPU MODEL NUMBER XFX RX 480 8GB "RX-480P8DBA6" BLACK EDITION WITH CHANGEBLE FANS ..IF SOMEONE WANT TO BUY BUY THIS

With the latest clover bootlaoder 3900+ versions if you inject ATi it will fix the name of the card to RX 480. All you ned to worry about now is the intel 0x1912003, and ig 0a206080 and fix that in your clover settings using clover configurator or similar and you should be good to go. inject ATI, and intel fix is all you need now.
DO I ALSO INJECT INTEL ..everything else I have done

OKAY I WILL DO IT NOW .. AND I WANT TO REPORT MY GPU MODEL NUMBER XFX RX 480 8GB "RX-480P8DBA6" BLACK EDITION WITH CHANGEBLE FANS ..IF SOMEONE WANT TO BUY BUY THIS

And dual Bios, You have a beautiful card that has insane overclocking potential. Check out Jays 2 cents video on that card, he had it running at 1500 mghz and the fans barely need to cool the circuit board. That's why you can't hear the fans, they don't need to cool the board down because its so efficient. I'm jealous lol, you have the card I really want.

DO I ALSO INJECT INTEL ..everything else I have done

No, just the SKL CRB fake ids, if you inject intel it can confuse some graphics programs and cause bugs.

And dual Bios, You have a beautiful card that has insane overclocking potential. Check out Jays 2 cents video on that card, he had it running at 1500 mghz and the fans barely need to cool the circuit board. That's why you can't hear the fans, they don't need to cool the board down because its so efficient. I'm jealous lol, you have the card I really want.
I dint knew this card would be special but I am seeing it its quite energy efficient ..wish I could crossfire ..I would check the video but I really don't want to overclock yet I need a better power supply I have 80 plus bronze and I would like to upgrade to 80 plus platinum ...then maybe by the way can I sell my old x58 mobo on tonymac ? and also my old i7 975

No, just the SKL CRB fake ids, if you inject intel it can confuse some graphics programs and cause bugs.
so 2 fake ids one for intel and one for ati right

I don't know about dual bios but I don't wana mess with dual bios of gpu :)

benchmark results

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 00.07.47.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 00.07.47.png
    152.4 KB · Views: 157
I don't know about dual bios but I don't wana mess with dual bios of gpu :)

No problem, the overclocking is more for Windows anyway, dual bios may come in handy if a new legacy bios gets developed for OS X to allow pcie as primary. I wouldn't mess with it either, not until someone else tries it at least.

Inject ati, no ATI fake IDs needed, don't inject Intel just use the two IDs 0x19120003 and ig 0a206080.

benchmark results

Your connected to the igpu and RX right? Try booting with only the RX connected and then run again, you should get 1850-1900 score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back