CPU
Intel i7 5930k socket 2011V3
Graphics
Asus Strix GTX 980 ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello there, I've been trying quite hard to dig the forum to find any guide, or info, that could aid me on this installation. So far I've tried quite a LOT of stuff, a LOT os different BIOS settings and different versions of osx.

I decided to settle my decision on El Capitan, Sierra might be to recent to have decent support, i guess... At this time, i'm actually asking myself "Is it a possible install with the parts I have?" I know I took a chance on getting the parts I did.

Motherboard: Asus x99 Deluxe/U3.1
CPU: Intel Core i7-5930K 3.5GHz 15MB
GPU: Asus Strix 980ti (nvidia)
RAM: Gskills Ripjaws V DDR4-3000MHz 2x16GB
Samsung SSD 850EVO 250GB
Water Cooling from Fractal Design Kelvin S36
All powered by a Corsair RM750x

The last thing I tried:
- Created a bootable 16GB USB 2.0 with Unibeast 6.2.0

BIOS:
Most of the settings from the guide, I have trouble finding some settings such as the IO SerialPort and unable to disable USB3. (I actually ended up to force a reset to the MoBo, because I ended up by disabling ALL USB ports.

I'm able to boot from the USB, Then at the Clover Options typed the nv_disable=1.
Afterwards, I try to boot Mac Osx from the PEN but the system restarts after a few pixels of loading.

So I'm at this point... and starting to get frustrated, mostly because I'm stuck using Windows. Plus.. I'm still trying to figure out Kexts and how all that stuff works..

Hope someone can give me an hand on this.. Thanks so much to all who read this far! Best regards to all!

So.. new development, a friend advised me to use Verbous and this is the error that it gave me:

"Error allocating 0x117b9 pages at 0x0000000005813000 alloc type 2
Could't allocate runtime area"

The BIOS Settings seems allright. And used the nv_disable=1 -x -v boot flags.

So.. new development, a friend advised me to use Verbous and this is the error that it gave me:

"Error allocating 0x117b9 pages at 0x0000000005813000 alloc type 2
Could't allocate runtime area"

A picture is worth a thousand words ;)

Hello there, I've been trying quite hard to dig the forum to find any guide, or info, that could aid me on this installation. So far I've tried quite a LOT of stuff, a LOT os different BIOS settings and different versions of osx.

I decided to settle my decision on El Capitan, Sierra might be to recent to have decent support, i guess... At this time, i'm actually asking myself "Is it a possible install with the parts I have?" I know I took a chance on getting the parts I did.

Motherboard: Asus x99 Deluxe/U3.1
CPU: Intel Core i7-5930K 3.5GHz 15MB
GPU: Asus Strix 980ti (nvidia)
RAM: Gskills Ripjaws V DDR4-3000MHz 2x16GB
Samsung SSD 850EVO 250GB
Water Cooling from Fractal Design Kelvin S36
All powered by a Corsair RM750x

The last thing I tried:
- Created a bootable 16GB USB 2.0 with Unibeast 6.2.0

BIOS:
Most of the settings from the guide, I have trouble finding some settings such as the IO SerialPort and unable to disable USB3. (I actually ended up to force a reset to the MoBo, because I ended up by disabling ALL USB ports.

I'm able to boot from the USB, Then at the Clover Options typed the nv_disable=1.
Afterwards, I try to boot Mac Osx from the PEN but the system restarts after a few pixels of loading.

So I'm at this point... and starting to get frustrated, mostly because I'm stuck using Windows. Plus.. I'm still trying to figure out Kexts and how all that stuff works..

Hope someone can give me an hand on this.. Thanks so much to all who read this far! Best regards to all!
this might help you out (most likely for Sierra) https://nickwoodhams.com/x99-hackintosh-osxaptiofixdrv-allocaterelocblock-error-update/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back