Contribute
Register

Eglobal S200 Nuc Intel i7 8750H / Mini PC Compatible?

Yep, I played around with ssdtPRGen and CPUFRiend and combined both.

Your efi is the first that will work with my S200-I7-8850H, thank you for this :)
I use a Dell DW-1820A and WIFI works fine, but there is no bluetooth al all.

I'm a Newbie in Hackintosh, so i hope, someone can help with this?

Added AirportBrcmFixup.kext BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext BrcmFirmwareData.kext and BrcmPatchRAM3.kext to Clover.
Now Bluetooth is visible but when i connect my Apple mouse or keyboard it fails or if it say connected then nothing happens and after a short while it say connection failure. :(

I'm running now on Catalina 10.15.5 Beta 2 but it was the same on 10.15.3

Your efi is the first that will work with my S200-I7-8850H, thank you for this :)
I use a Dell DW-1820A and WIFI works fine, but there is no bluetooth al all.

I'm a Newbie in Hackintosh, so i hope, someone can help with this?
Hi Welcome,

I have the exact same device, but with a dw1560 WiFi card. Mine works great, but I am using open core and not clover so don’t know why Bluetooth isn’t working. I know dw1820a has some issues, believe that 5ghz didn’t work or something. Just google it. That’s why I bought the more expensive 1560.

Just a status on mine. HDMI was unstable. The MiniDisplayport worked flawlessly to my monitor.
I have now upgraded graphics to an external Radeon 5600 XT using a cheap ($15 ?) NVMe -> PCIe x4 card and an old PC PSU. Good gaming performance in Windows and OS-X. NVMe is just a PCI slot, with different pinout.
I have issues with the card getting too hot, but people are working on optimizing this. Fan speed vs performance.

And BTW, the 5600 XT gives a GeekBench 5 score of just under 42000, so 9x faster than the built-in graphics.

Hi Welcome,

I have the exact same device, but with a dw1560 WiFi card. Mine works great, but I am using open core and not clover so don’t know why Bluetooth isn’t working. I know dw1820a has some issues, believe that 5ghz didn’t work or something. Just google it. That’s why I bought the more expensive 1560.

Success :) I found a pack of BRCM kext files on a Blog and now all works fine.
If there is someone who wants to have them to, here they are.

And there is also a solution if someone has problems with bluetooth will not awake from suspend:
add startparameters to config.plist : bpr_probedelay=100 bpr_initialdelay=300 bpr_postresetdelay=300

But i will not test this, because off the missing biosparts for this :cool:

Now there is a nice and fast Hackintosh with 1TB Asgard NVMe (OSX) + 1TB 970 EVO NVMe (W10) + 16GB Corsair Vengeance Ram that joins my Vorke Notebook and a real MacBook Pro :)
Thanks to all of you, for this great work ...

p.s. and yes wifi-connection is only with N 2,4GHz but this is no problem because i have LAN access for this small thing

Attachments

• DW1820A_BT_for_Catalina_v2.5.3.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 45
  • DW1820A_BT_for_Mojave_v2.5.3.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:

And there is also a solution if someone has problems with bluetooth will not awake from suspend:
add startparameters to config.plist : bpr_probedelay=100 bpr_initialdelay=300 bpr_postresetdelay=300

Now there is a nice and fast Hackintosh with 1TB Asgard NVMe (OSX) + 1TB 970 EVO NVMe (W10) + 16GB Corsair Vengeance Ram that joins my Vorke Notebook and a real MacBook Pro :)

p.s. and yes wifi-connection is only with N 2,4GHz but this is no problem because i have LAN access for this small thing

Nice. Just ordered the 1820A few days back. Will see how it goes. Had good experience with BT dongles as backup.

Hi Rweise,

In the future, you may want to look at the source which is acidanthera's github page. The most important kexts are there and up to date, like lilu, WEG, VirtualSMC but also the BCRM patches and airportfix. link: https://github.com/acidanthera

I'm starting a new build on another S200 machine, @Amateur85, can you explain how to fill the serials (where to get them)
last time I copied them from my CLOVER install but don't have that in this case
MLB => simpleMLB.sh ?
ROM => eth mac or wifi mac without ":"
systemSerialNumber => ?
SystemUUID => uuidgen?

For serials., I have a shell script to generate them. Not sure where I picked up. Not at my Hack right now.

If somebody wants latest BIOS from eGlobal, I got a link the the december 13th edition here:

Back