Contribute
Register

Eglobal S200 Nuc Intel i7 8750H / Mini PC Compatible?

Tomorrow I will try opencore. Many Thanks!

I updated to the latest version (incremental version 19e87) without any effort or involvement.

Schermafbeelding 2020-04-20 om 10.55.11.png

Thanks for your answers. So I'm using latest clover as a bootloader and sharing my efi. I used Vorke V8 method and files what I have changed:
updated kexts to latest
injecting Intel video
Changed board type according to 9th gen Intel

I also sharing my bios, the settings same as yours

Hi Zenkilaci,

I checked your EFI and noticed some strange things. First, you had a patched SSDT-EC in ACPI/Patched, which you shouldn't do when you have it already patched in your Config.plist. Furthermore you did not remove all clover Display injects (see Whatevergreen guide, screencap below). I deleted or put the entries on false and saved the config. Please try if it works. Or you could work further on my opencore EFI if it works for you.

Good luck.

Schermafbeelding 2020-04-20 om 11.10.53.png

Attachments

• EFI 2.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 68
Some progress, I can boot but when recovery starts stuck with Examining volumes. Clean and format nVME or SSD on my macbook. Now install starts, but in some point crashes again. I will try opencore later this week.

Attachments

• IMG_1106.jpeg
    IMG_1106.jpeg
    7.2 MB · Views: 47
Some progress, I can boot but when recovery starts stuck with Examining volumes. Clean and format nVME or SSD on my macbook. Now install starts, but in some point crashes again. I will try opencore later this week.
1. Verify in bios that SATA is set to AHCI and not intel rst premium.
2. Try changing SMBIOS from imac19,1 to macmini8,1.
3. Delete from your ssd all partitions on another machine or with usb live linux
3. Also try plugging the install stick to other usb port (maybe... worth a try but dont count on it)

In addition, I see you are using a Kingston Ssd. Not sure about compatibility. Maybe check with and without it?

Amateur85 you are right, it can also be a firmware problem on the kingston ssd. Lets hope its not a fw issue.

Hi,

I am trying to make my first hackintosh using the Vorke V8 tutorial. This is my build: SYWZ s200 (0.08 x64) CPU i7-8850H Graphics UHD 630.
I am trying to install Mojave. I started by trying a vanilla hack, it didn't work. I then followed the Vorke V8 tutorial to the letter and ended up having the same issue (ACPI errors, see attached).

If someone could look at the attached errors and config it would be awesome.

Thank you very much

Attachments

• 20200423_172025.jpg
    20200423_172025.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 96
  • 20200423_172041.jpg
    20200423_172041.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 99
  • 20200423_172051.jpg
    20200423_172051.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 86
  • 20200423_172100.jpg
    20200423_172100.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 85
  • 20200423_172932.jpg
    20200423_172932.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 79
  • Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Clover Config.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 50
Hi,

I am trying to make my first hackintosh using the Vorke V8 tutorial. This is my build: SYWZ s200 (0.08 x64) CPU i7-8850H Graphics UHD 630.
I am trying to install Mojave. I started by trying a vanilla hack, it didn't work. I then followed the Vorke V8 tutorial to the letter and ended up having the same issue (ACPI errors, see attached).

If someone could look at the attached errors and config it would be awesome.

Thank you very much
Hi Raiesgha,

To be honest it is a bit of a mess, I see the same issues as zenkilaci has with using the Vorke V8 one. Various BIOS settings wrong, VT-d should be disabled VMX as well disabled. I don't know what your CSM setting is, this should be enabled when using Clover. I see you have a Qunion drive, unknown brand to me don't know if that works.

In ACPI/pathed you have the SSDT-EC (embedded controller=ec) which is wrong, you should patch the EC in the config plist for this machine. You have Imac 19.2, I advise 19.1 which is with IGPU. The VorkeV8 USB kext is based on a macmini 8.1 model, so might also be an issue since your SMBios is Imac19.2. I advise you to create your own USB kext, remove this one as it might be a problem. You will only have USB2 ports but atleast without issues when you install.

I advise you to use the EFI I shared with Zenkalici and try if it works, you could also try my Opencore EFI which should work for your machine as well since I have exactly the same PC.

Good luck.

Hi Raiesgha,

To be honest it is a bit of a mess, I see the same issues as zenkilaci has with using the Vorke V8 one. Various BIOS settings wrong, VT-d should be disabled VMX as well disabled. I don't know what your CSM setting is, this should be enabled when using Clover. I see you have a Qunion drive, unknown brand to me don't know if that works.

In ACPI/pathed you have the SSDT-EC (embedded controller=ec) which is wrong, you should patch the EC in the config plist for this machine. You have Imac 19.2, I advise 19.1 which is with IGPU. The VorkeV8 USB kext is based on a macmini 8.1 model, so might also be an issue since your SMBios is Imac19.2. I advise you to create your own USB kext, remove this one as it might be a problem. You will only have USB2 ports but atleast without issues when you install.

I advise you to use the EFI I shared with Zenkalici and try if it works, you could also try my Opencore EFI which should work for your machine as well since I have exactly the same PC.

Good luck.

Thanks for your quick response @Amateur85.
I will try again with clover using what you said above. If it doesn't work I'll try OC as it seems to be working fine for you and since you have the same machine, it should work on mine. Only question is can I keep the windows install that I already have on a second partition or will I lose Windows when using OC ?

Thanks again :)

Back