Contribute
Register

Eglobal S200 Nuc Intel i7 8750H / Mini PC Compatible?

Anyone on Ventura yet?

Okay, great. I update to OC 0.8.6. Now installing. Did your install also take very long? Now already waiting for a long time....

Kept failing, so I recreated the EFI & Kext using OC Auxiliary Tools and after that no problems in upgrading. No major changes though.

Attachments

• Scherm­afbeelding 2022-12-21 om 09.46.16.png
    Scherm­afbeelding 2022-12-21 om 09.46.16.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 35
Okay, great. I update to OC 0.8.6. Now installing. Did your install also take very long? Now already waiting for a long time....
Duration was okay, but i found minor problem on Ventura which seems affected all boards. That problem in WIFI. One my board has integrated CNVi WIFI, second one Intel 3160 and third Intel 7260 and all of them causing immediate OSX reboot after i do connecting to WIFI AP. All three using v2.1.0 stable AirportItlwm.kext

p.s.Very strange, i haven't seen yet that anyone reported this problem.

Attachments

• IMG_20221221_212430.jpg
    IMG_20221221_212430.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 18
Strange indeed. I am using Broadcom WiFi card, not experiencing any issues. Geek bench scores are also similar (1050/5400) to Catalina, Monterey and Mojave.

Strange indeed. I am using Broadcom WiFi card, not experiencing any issues. Geek bench scores are also similar (1050/5400) to Catalina, Monterey and Mojave.
What exact your WIFI card name? Might consider to find similar to replace.
Started another thread regarding that wifi issue.

BCM94352z in dell laptops it’s called DW1560.
Can't find the same locally in Ukraine, but i have ordered some other broadcom type. Could you please share kexts you use for wifi?

Can't find the same locally in Ukraine, but i have ordered some other broadcom type. Could you please share kexts you use for wifi?
Alright, there are others that should work. You can check my EFI a few posts back. Didn’t make changes to that when updating ocr. I’ll upload my latest efi when I’m on my machine.

Back