Contribute
Register

Eglobal S200 Nuc Intel i7 8750H / Mini PC Compatible?

Here you go, it's the BCRM stuff

Attachments

• EFI kopie.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 86
DW1860A (08PNKF4) also working fine with Bluetooth on Ventura 13.2

Someone has ever installed Ventura on Nvme SSD ?

I'm sorry. Didn't read this before. Attached see my latest EFI. The Bluetooth stack changed moving to monterey, this is added to the config and as well replaced the needed kext.

I'm now on OC 0.8.0 and Monterey. First boot was terribly slow, this had to do with bluetooth injection. The bluetooth stack in this OS version changed and needed to fix things, now again as fast boot times as under Big Sur.

Everything works for me as before (except for sleep, but that never did work correctly).

View attachment 549603
Thanks a lot! I used your EFI file and successfully upgraded my S200H to Monterey.
The issues I can find now are I can only connect to my monitor via mini dp, hdmi seems not working, and the monitor is a bit blurry, looks like the refresh rate is low and can't be configured.
Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Cheers,
Wayne

Thanks a lot! I used your EFI file and successfully upgraded my S200H to Monterey.
The issues I can find now are I can only connect to my monitor via mini dp, hdmi seems not working, and the monitor is a bit blurry, looks like the refresh rate is low and can't be configured.
Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Cheers,
Wayne
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

Here you go, it's the BCRM stuff
Using this EFI with OC 0.8.9 and the latest Ventura seems to work for everything, including minidp & hdmi, BT and WIFI. But the display is still blurry although I can set the refresh rate to 59.99. My monitor is a 4K monitor.

I finally made everything working. The 4k issue is fixed by removing the two config from config.plist
d7cbf0ab56ebaf0d0915af2a2cb4a246_edit_277799179919069.png

Back