Contribute
Register

Eglobal S200 Nuc Intel i7 8750H / Mini PC Compatible?

Here you go, it's the BCRM stuff
Hi all!
I uploaded your EFI folder, I'm trying to start the zgarzchik.
But instead of choosing an OS, I get just a dark screen.
The monitor turns on, it can be seen from the indicator.
And the loader makes changes to the NVRAM (prescribes butargi) and apparently stops after that. I don't understand what's stopping him.
What will be the thoughts? What can be done?

The loader of the clover 5151, it was possible to install and debug Ventura 13.2, all devices work. There was a small stroke, when loading it is slightly stopped in one place, then it loads quickly, I put the photo. Is it possible to eliminate this, is grateful in advance for any information.

Updated to 13.4.1 using OCAuxiliary tools. Wasn't as straight forward as before, you need to do some manual changes/copy&paste work but not as much as full manual of course.

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-06-23 om 09.03.52.png

For those interested, my EFI without serials and such of course.

Take care.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 82
For those interested, my EFI without serials and such of course.

Take care.
@Amateur85 Thanks for sharing. Tried playing around with your EFI but couldn't get it to work on my machine.

I got a few questions:
1. You are not using NVME, right? I'm running it from NVME drive.
2. What is your wifi card and is bluetooth working? Mine is a CN-08PKF4/DW1820A.
3. Are you using DP or HDMI on your machine?

Cheers
Jens

Last edited:
@Amateur85 Thanks for sharing. Tried playing around with your EFI but couldn't get it to work on my machine.

I got a few questions:
1. You are not using NVME, right? I'm running it from NVME drive.
2. What is your wifi card and is bluetooth working? Mine is a CN-08PKF4/DW1860A.
3. Are you using DP or HDMI on your machine?

Cheers
Jens
Sorry for the late response, I missed the mail about your question. Sure.
1) I'm running my machine on an NVME drive. I have an Adata NVME if I remember correctly, certainly not a samsung.
2) I am using a BCM94352Z, both WIFI and Bluetooth works.
3) HDMI.

Regards

Thank you. Was playing around with mine and could get it to work with 13.4.1.

Working now: DW1820A with P/N CN-08PKF4 with wifi and bluetooth, DisplayPort and HDMI in any combination, Intel UHD630 with metal 3 support. 4TB NVME is also working well. The front USB ports seem to be a bit unreliable but rest is working fine.

Sharing my EFI for anyone interested.

Attachments

• EFI_share.zip
    8 MB · Views: 44
Thank you. Was playing around with mine and could get it to work with 13.4.1.

Working now: DW1820A with P/N CN-08PKF4 with wifi and bluetooth, DisplayPort and HDMI in any combination, Intel UHD630 with metal 3 support. 4TB NVME is also working well. The front USB ports seem to be a bit unreliable but rest is working fine.

Sharing my EFI for anyone interested.
you seem to be missing your XOSI.aml that goes with your Find and Replace entry:
Rename _OSI to XOSI (OS)

you seem to be missing your XOSI.aml that goes with your Find and Replace entry:
Rename _OSI to XOSI (OS)
Not having a touchpad on the S200. So would you recommend to just remove the entry or does it have any other purpose?

Not having a touchpad on the S200. So would you recommend to just remove the entry or does it have any other purpose?
remove it as it is not doing anything

Back