Contribute
Register

Eglobal S200 Nuc Intel i7 8750H / Mini PC Compatible?

but how to boot into recovery mode without OS picker?
when turning on your machine, hold down the alt button on your keyboard

Using commandline?

holding cmd+r to during boot should get you to Recovery Mode. PollAppleHotkeys must be on for this to work. Just tested it - works as on a real Mac!

Link please ? For OC ?

I used the config from this repo with OpenCore 0.7.1. It has sound, GPU, HDMI, DP and USB working but I had to disable sleep mode to prevent it from crashing 5 seconds after waking up. Tried switching to iMacPro but this didn't solve the sleep problem so i switched it back to MacMini. Solid lil machine!

On OC 0.7.2 and MacOS 11.5.2. No problems during update, picker disabled timeout 0.

Schermafbeelding 2021-08-18 om 11.07.05.png

I used the config from this repo with OpenCore 0.7.1. It has sound, GPU, HDMI, DP and USB working but I had to disable sleep mode to prevent it from crashing 5 seconds after waking up. Tried switching to iMacPro but this didn't solve the sleep problem so i switched it back to MacMini. Solid lil machine!
Hi, with this configuration all works perfectly except WIFI, do you have the same problem?

Hi, i would ask if someone can share a working OC 0.7.x Efi for S200? My S200 do not work with most of them, but i want to switch from my own Clover to OC and a working OC will make the start a lot easyer ...

Hi, i would ask if someone can share a working OC 0.7.x Efi for S200? My S200 do not work with most of them, but i want to switch from my own Clover to OC and a working OC will make the start a lot easyer ...
Me too please :)

I tried it as well, same issue. Seems to be completely stuck and not just not working keyboard. I reverted to 0.6.7 and latest Kexts. Not updated to 11.3.1 but will do that soon.

try setting CSM to enabled in BIOS.

Back