Contribute
Register

DSDT patch for enabling sleep on dell inspiron 1564!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah laptop doesn't wake from sleep properly

I have removed wifi card and still the same issue!

I might have done fresh install already but what holds me back is that this build had almost everything working. What if i was not able to achieve the same next time?

Yeah laptop doesn't wake from sleep properly

I have removed wifi card and still the same issue!

I might have done fresh install already but what holds me back is that this build had almost everything working. What if i was not able to achieve the same next time?

Do a fresh install to a second partition for experiments.

I will try that tomorrow
Tonight i will test with original dsdt

Nope, it didn't work!!
Parched only required methods in dsdt and still same result!!!
I don't think it's gonna work!
On the guide about qe/cl someone has described the same problem as mine so i guess it's related to graphics issue!

Nope, it didn't work!!
Parched only required methods in dsdt and still same result!!!
I don't think it's gonna work!
On the guide about qe/cl someone has described the same problem as mine so i guess it's related to graphics issue!

Most likely. So... you'll probably need to understand a bit more about how the kexts are patched for 1st gen Intel HD.

Yes tomorrow i am gonna confirm this by rolling back to original kexts and try to sleep !!
By the way
Thankyou rehabman you are very helpful and intelligent!!

Yes tomorrow i am gonna confirm this by rolling back to original kexts and try to sleep !!
By the way
Thankyou rehabman you are very helpful and intelligent!!

QE/CI is a prereq for sleep.

Ohh okay then i think i would have to know more about intel hd graphics patch but I don't think i am gonna spend more time on it.
Lots of other work is pending. :)

Hi there!

I have the same laptop but with Core i5 430M and ATI 4350 HD graphics.

Could you please post a link to a guide or info about how you installed OSX on the laptop?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back