Contribute
Register

DSDT patch for enabling sleep on dell inspiron 1564!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello

I have two perfect working hackintosh and this is my third !

I have successfully installed 10.10.4 on dell inspiron 1564 and almost everything is working.

I want to thanks RehabMan for his DSDT work, this hackintosh wouldn't have been possible without his contribution to this community.

Working - Native Power Management, QE/CI 1st generation Graphics, Audio ALC269, Screen Brightness Control, USB Wifi WN725N(BCM4312 is not compatible), Battery Indicator, Trackpad, Keyboard, and everything else.

Not Working - SLEEP!!!!!

Specs -
Processor i3 330M 2.13 GHz
1st Generation Graphics
Chipset HM55
3GB Ram
320GB HD

DSDT is patched with all basic patches.

When I put this laptop to sleep, fans continue to run and it doesn't wake up. Hard Reset is needed.
I think i need DSDT patch for working sleep but i don't know which one.
I am attaching my DSDT

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    42.6 KB · Views: 168
Hello

I have two perfect working hackintosh and this is my third !

I have successfully installed 10.10.4 on dell inspiron 1564 and almost everything is working.

I want to thanks RehabMan for his DSDT work, this hackintosh wouldn't have been possible without his contribution to this community.

Working - Native Power Management, QE/CL 1st generation Graphics, Audio ALC269, Screen Brightness Control, USB Wifi WN725N(BCM4312 is not compatible), Battery Indicator, Trackpad, Keyboard, and everything else.

Not Working - SLEEP!!!!!

Specs -
Processor i3 330M 2.13 GHz
1st Generation Graphics
Chipset HM55
3GB Ram
320GB HD

DSDT is patched with all basic patches.

When I put this laptop to sleep, fans continue to run and it doesn't wake up. Hard Reset is needed.
I think i need DSDT patch for working sleep but i don't know which one.
I am attaching my DSDT

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Here is the ioreg copy

Attachments

• ioregcopy dell 1564.ioreg
    1.8 MB · Views: 120
Here is the ioreg copy

USB WiFi is plugged in. USB WiFi is known to cause problems with sleep. Test without any external devices plugged in.

Ohh actually i have tried that before
But this time i will delete the kext too !!
And will post back soon with the result.

And talking about the dsdt patch of usb ehci and uhci
Both of my usb hubs are shown as built in usb in system profile!

It didn't work. Same result. Screen goes black. Fans start spinning with higher speed than normal. And hard reset is required.

It didn't work. Same result. Screen goes black. Fans start spinning with higher speed than normal. And hard reset is required.

DSDT.aml in post #1 doesn't seem to be patched properly. For example, I searched for Darwin... nothing.

Yeah :eek: how is that possible!
On my other hacks, when i search darwin 1 result shows up but on this on... Nothing !
What should be done?

Edit-
I searched for darwin on the unmodified dsl file extracted from ubuntu and still no results!

Ok i will apply the patch and will post the modified aml file in some time.
Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back