Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte z170m-d3h
CPU
Core i5
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 960
Hi,
I installed Mac OSX10.12.3 on a Gigabyte Z170M-D3H using multicast / unibeast according to the settings recommended by https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/ga-z170m-d3h-perfect-configuration-for-el-capitan-success.193651/
The OS works well, but when the computer is Off a simple mouse move or hitting any key starts the computer.
Any similar experiences? Or any help? :) Thank you.
Thank you

MY issue on video:

My configuration:
Gigabyte Z170M-D3H F7 bios
Intel Core i5 6600K
Gigabyte Geforce GTX 750 (same issue on internal GPU)

Update: I have same issue on Z170X ultra gamimg and Core i7.

IMG_1134.JPG IMG_1133.JPG IMG_1132.JPG IMG_1131.JPG

Last edited:
It occures when the computer is off , any key on the keyboard or mouse move or display power button turns the computer on. I Now I uplouaded the video with the issue:

Last edited:
It occures when the computer is off , any key on the keyboard or mouse move or display power button turns the computer on. thanks for your precious help.

Are you using the "shutdown" function found in the top left corner Apple menu? Or are you just pressing the power button for shutdown? The latter puts the system in sleep.

Good modding,
neil

Are you using the "shutdown" function found in the top left corner Apple menu? Or are you just pressing the power button for shutdown? The latter puts the system in sleep.

Good modding,
neil
I use shutdown in left corner menu.

I had the issue when I turned the computer off in sierra. But not in windows or when I hit the power button in Bios for example.
I fixed it by using the "fix-shutdown" function in clover. You can add it easily with clover configurator.

I use shutdown in left corner menu.

Your video shows the issue. However it goes by too fast for me to see the detail.

After you click on the menu shutdown item, the shutdown dialog box pops up. Do you click on the "Shutdown" button, or does the machine proceed immediately to shutdown?

Good modding,
neil

I had the issue when I turned the computer off in sierra. But not in windows or when I hit the power button in Bios for example.
I fixed it by using the "fix-shutdown" function in clover. You can add it easily with clover configurator.

Yeah. I dont see in Clover Bootlader Menu. But I am checked in Clover Editor. And its working. Thank you :)

Your video shows the issue. However it goes by too fast for me to see the detail.

After you click on the menu shutdown item, the shutdown dialog box pops up. Do you click on the "Shutdown" button, or does the machine proceed immediately to shutdown?

Good modding,
neil

Yes I click on the shutdown button. Solution is "fix-shutdown" function in clover. Thx for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back