Contribute
Register

Direct Update to OS X El Capitan Using Clover

up and running Great :thumbup: .......... miss you UNIBEAST 6.0 :(:cry::cry:

Hi everyone, I did exactly what the guide says, but when I choose Boot OS X Install, I get kernel panic:
IMG_0036.jpgIMG_0039.jpg
Its strange because I been using clover since Mavericks and never did I get a kernel panic. I need help! Thanks!

Have you tried to change system model name? ElC seems to check system specks more stricktly than previous OSX versions. At the earlier days you could most often just use MacPro 3,1 but not so any more.

Can't reach the installer after "boot OS X installer From Macintosh HD" i set my boot flags to -v and the error I was getting is "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!" never had this issue before?

Can't reach the installer after "boot OS X installer From Macintosh HD" i set my boot flags to -v and the error I was getting is "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!" never had this issue before?

Make sure you boot using the nv_disable=1 boot flag until you reinstall the NVIDIA web drivers.

That error is not an El Capitan error, it is a Clover error. Would have occurred with the Yosemite install.
Fix: Clover Installer, select drivers64UEFI/OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi

Toleda, than you for your help. Should I add this kext in driver64UEFI or should replace OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi for OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi?

For me, I'm very noob with clover...

Sadly that didn't seem to work. I'm getting no power through USB 2.0 headers as soon as OSX boots even with the patch you provided. My BIOS settings are all correct based on previous Clover guides for this board, and I was running 100% on Yosemite.

Please attach config.plist and remove your ROM and SN #

All working great!

- Updated clover
- Updated config.plist
- Installed NullCPU
- Updated OSX
- Deleted NullCPU and patched CPUPowerManagement
- Patched audio with toleda patch (thanks toleda!)

Seems working everything correctly. Great job guys!

PD: Asrock z87 xtreme3 + i7 4770k + nvidia gtx660

Update el capitan with clover , install sucess ...... All usbs no work , ideas ?

Asus rampage iv formula + i7 3930k + 680gtx....

Back