Contribute
Register

Direct Update to OS X El Capitan Using Clover

Is it necessary to update Clover? I have identified that updating clover will make my current setup to not boot nor the installer. However if I do all the steps without updating clover i can get to the installer and the apple logo loading but never finishes.

If I update clover what specific setting do i need to select? it was such a long time ago since I installed Yosemite using clover with a help of a friend that I can't even remember all the steps.

Luckily I have my perfectly working EFI folder backed up for emergencies.

boot problem!

WP_20151001_00_39_55_Pro.jpg

EDIT:

solved with nv_disable=1

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...er-management-may-incomplete-unsupported.html

My USB3 works in 10.11 just fine :thumbup::headbang:

I'm hoping you can help me.
i recently switched my drive from chimera to clover so i could update to el cap.
installed el cap just fine but no usb functions at all. can't get past login screen.

board= gigabyte x58a-ud3r
suggestions?

I'm having issues getting my bluetooth to work after updating. I'm using Clover on my Z77x-UD5H board and I'm using a BCM94360CD bluetooth PCI card. Wifi works perfectly and so does everything else, I just don't have what I thought was OOB bluetooth. Any ideas?

I have the same problem with my BCM94360CD card. Worked perfectly fine with Mountain Lion through Yosemite. Now the bluetooth portion isn't working or recognized.

I have the same problem with my BCM94360CD card. Worked perfectly fine with Mountain Lion through Yosemite. Now the bluetooth portion isn't working or recognized.

Are you also having issues with your USB 2.0 headers? USB 3.0 and the USB 2 ports on my motherboard works fine, but the front panel USB 2.0 ports on my case don't work which I think might also explain why the bluetooth controller, which is plugged into another USB 2.0 header, doesn't work.

Back