- I pressed F2, F4
- I select an external USB Disk with Vanillia 10.13.3
When the boot is finished, I still can't see the M.2 LiteOn Drive

here are the requested files
Thanks again

A special patch is required for LiteOn.
See README here: https://github.com/RehabMan/patch-nvme

Thank you, RehabMan, it works perfectly

hi @RehabMan what should I do with this clover... it gives me attempting system restart Mac reboot backtrace cpu 0 frame return address attempting system restart Mac reboot.... dell eps 9360 intel 2.7 ghz 16 gb ram 512 ssd

hi @RehabMan what should I do with this clover... it gives me attempting system restart Mac reboot backtrace cpu 0 frame return address attempting system restart Mac reboot.... dell eps 9360 intel 2.7 ghz 16 gb ram 512 ssd

No idea what you mean by "this clover".

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

The system I am working on is:Dell XPS 13 9360 i7 8550U1920x1080 FHD (Not UHD), Not Touch 8GB , 512K Toshiba NVME. Following your instructions and Darkvoid's guide on GitHub and using minimal kexts and basic config, I was able to install and boot into High Sierra. Unfortunately, I am unable to proceed to the next step (adding hotpatch). Using darkvoid's hot patches and config, I get major kernel panics. I am uploading the debug files from my successful boot, and the modified clover pack from the unsuccessful boot. I would appreciate your help in getting my patches corrected.

Attachments

• CLOVER with hotpatch.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 98
  • debug_17222.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 103
The system I am working on is:Dell XPS 13 9360 i7 8550U1920x1080 FHD (Not UHD), Not Touch 8GB , 512K Toshiba NVME. Following your instructions and Darkvoid's guide on GitHub and using minimal kexts and basic config, I was able to install and boot into High Sierra. Unfortunately, I am unable to proceed to the next step (adding hotpatch). Using darkvoid's hot patches and config, I get major kernel panics. I am uploading the debug files from my successful boot, and the modified clover pack from the unsuccessful boot. I would appreciate your help in getting my patches corrected.

Keep in mind the config.plist has a framebuffer patch that assumes DVMT-prealloc 96mb or larger.
Failing to set DVMT-prealloc large enough... expect KP.

I went back and increased the DVMT prealloc to 192. confirmed that I am able to boot into High Sierra without patches, but still getting KP using the patches that I had uploaded before. I am also uploading some screen shots of the panic screens.

Attachments

• IMG_1227.JPG
    IMG_1227.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_5544.JPG
    IMG_5544.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_8909.JPG
    IMG_8909.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_8946.JPG
    IMG_8946.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 141
I went back and increased the DVMT prealloc to 192. confirmed that I am able to boot into High Sierra without patches, but still getting KP using the patches that I had uploaded before. I am also uploading some screen shots of the panic screens.

No panic there.
Indicative of missing -disablegfxfirmware kernel flag.
Add to config.plist/Boot/Arguments.

Ok. did that. now stuck on this screen.. thx

Attachments

• IMG_3053.JPG
    IMG_3053.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_4329.JPG
    IMG_4329.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back