intel NUC D54250WYKH
CPU
intel core i5
Graphics
HD5000
Mobile Phone
iOS
I think so : have look to Lilu + IntelGraphicsFixup
Basically, download both of those kext and put them in the kexts/other folder where you have clover installed then reboot.
Great! Thanks guys. My setup is nearly perfect. only 2 small issues.

1) When I shut down, the power won't stay off, it reboots. Any way I can make it really shut down?
2) Is there any way I can control the system volume from within the OS? Im listening to Audio through the HDMI port to my TV. my volume bar is greyed out. My tv volume controls are awkwardly placed on the side of the tv buried in with the input, channel and power buttons.

Motherboard
HP Elite X2 1012
CPU
m5
Graphics
HD515

1) When I shut down, the power won't stay off, it reboots. Any way I can make it really shut down?
2) Is there any way I can control the system volume from within the OS? Im listening to Audio through the HDMI port to my TV. my volume bar is greyed out. My tv volume controls are awkwardly placed on the side of the tv buried in with the input, channel and power buttons.
You can not adjust volume with tv, monitor. I haven't tried apple cinema yet

Motherboard
MacPNT
CPU
CoreDuo 1,66 GHz
Graphics
Intel GMA 950
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS

1) Check "ShutDownFix" is enable in your config.plist, it can also be related to USB (try to unplug USB device and then sut down)
2) possible see post 426 of my El capitan thread : #426

Motherboard
HP Elite X2 1012
CPU
m5
Graphics
HD515
Well because i'm interested in a non-humming ALC283 i did the following :

1) extracted a fresh appleHDA.kext with Pacifist from the Sierra installer and replace the existing S/L/E/appleHDA.kext with it
2) downloaded "audio_cloverALC-120_v1.0d.command" from the link above
3) run the commandfile with answers: 283, inject, 1
4) remove appleACL from Clover & reboot.

Result: non-humming Sound !!! :) on my birthday
thanks fluffhead

It's a pity the AppleALC method is humming, I like the Clover-approach better then the patching.
But i tried v. 1.0.8 1.0.9 & 1.1.0: all result in buzzing sound..
Does Nuc have Mic?

Motherboard
MacPNT
CPU
CoreDuo 1,66 GHz
Graphics
Intel GMA 950
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
Intel NUC
CPU
core i5
Graphics
Intel 5000

Attachments

Motherboard
intel NUC D54250WYKH
CPU
intel core i5
Graphics
HD5000
Mobile Phone
iOS
1) Check "ShutDownFix" is enable in your config.plist, it can also be related to USB (try to unplug USB device and then sut down)
There is a solution for that : install LineIn and SoundFlower !
Brilliant! Both fixes work great! Im able to get LineIn to start up automatically, but is there a way to get it to start automatically in a minimized state?