Contribute
Register

Creative CA0132 codec discussion (Sound Core3D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@anarki
I think you can write to the MMIO registers via an SSDT, but I do not know how. Without such a card it is difficult to make it work. If I understand better how the ZxRi mixer works, I can give you a test sample.

@TravelerTechie
We can keep testing.

@Dajokeisonu
Remove VoodooHDA, if available, AppleHDADisabler. Use AppleALC +Lilu.kext. Layout-id 1 should give you some basic functions. I think the Alienware 17 has a second headphone jack. If you need it, I can give you a new AppleALC for it to work.

@giorov
The Gaming WIFI should work with AppleALC and layout-id 4. According to the Gigabyte site, it has the R3Di codec.

@ALL ZxR users: Just a thought. If all ZxR user put some money together, and someone buys a used cheap Gaming 8, 9 mainboard (may be partially broken) and sends it to me. I will try to get the sound working, resell the mainboard on eBay and give you the money back. Hopefully not much less.

I tried removing voodoohda and layout id wouldnt work i couldnt do it the way it says for mojave those options werent there i tried injecting all codec layouts i dont know what to do

@Dajokeisonu
VoodooHDA is still loaded. Take a look at the Clover kext folders 10.14, Other and /System/Library, /System/Library/Extensions and delete it. If it still does not work, upload a new IOReg.

Still no audio my friend :(

Attachments

• Danny’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    4.5 MB · Views: 88
AppleALC is not loaded no layout-id. Add "alcid=1" as boot flag and make sure AppleALC is in the same folder as Lilu.

Still no sound

Attachments

• Danny’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    4.3 MB · Views: 95
I put the updated lilu and applealc in kexts/other now it wont let me boot into mac os? Im doing everything your telling me to do

Attachments

• 95AC063D-CF10-4451-93C1-7FDB9F386FF1.jpeg
    95AC063D-CF10-4451-93C1-7FDB9F386FF1.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back