Contribute
Register

Creative CA0132 codec discussion (Sound Core3D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AppleALC is not loaded no layout-id. Add "alcid=1" as boot flag and make sure AppleALC is in the same folder as Lilu.

Still no sound

Attachments

• Danny’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    4.3 MB · Views: 94
I put the updated lilu and applealc in kexts/other now it wont let me boot into mac os? Im doing everything your telling me to do

Attachments

• 95AC063D-CF10-4451-93C1-7FDB9F386FF1.jpeg
    95AC063D-CF10-4451-93C1-7FDB9F386FF1.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 104
Your previous screenshot shows that you use FakeSMC, but your boot screen shows me that you are also using VirtualSMC. Use only one of them. If you want to use VirtualSMC, download the latest release.

Start Clover with the "-vsmcoff" boot argument to prevent VirtualSMC from loading

Last edited:
I put the updated lilu and applealc in kexts/other now it wont let me boot into mac os? Im doing everything your telling me to do

I reinstalled Mac OS with a new plist and I got it to work!!!The vol slider works but it brings all the way down when the slider reaches half way. my mic is a little low though and people are saying I echo on calls is there a way to fix this?

Attachments

• Danny’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    4.6 MB · Views: 85
is there any fix to this @w
Your previous screenshot shows that you use FakeSMC, but your boot screen shows me that you are also using VirtualSMC. Use only one of them. If you want to use VirtualSMC, download the latest release.

Start Clover with the "-vsmcoff" boot argument to prevent VirtualSMC from loading
now that I have applealc installed is there anyway to fix the mic I can't control the vol settings?

@anarki
I think you can write to the MMIO registers via an SSDT, but I do not know how. Without such a card it is difficult to make it work. If I understand better how the ZxRi mixer works, I can give you a test sample.
Thank! I will wait for this moment

is there any fix to this @w

now that I have applealc installed is there anyway to fix the mic I can't control the vol settings?
Try this.

Attachments

• AppleALC.kext_1.3.9.zip
    912.9 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back