Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Sony Vaio Fit 15E SVF1531HCKB/SVF153A1YP
CPU
i5 4200U
Graphics
GT 740M/HD 4400
I have a Sony Microvault 32GB USB 3.0 flash drive that has Clover on it, and I made the usb using my friend's mac.
I tried booting this usb on my laptop, and I have set nvidia graphics and verbose mode on options. When I tried to start it up, it said

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for \.IABootFiles\boot.efi
Using reloc block: yes, hibernate wake: no
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And then it rebooted itself.
Why is this happening on my computer? I have downloaded all the required kexts as told by rehabman, but still no luck. I also tried disabling nvidia graphics. But I am unable to disable Intel PTT, because the option to turn it off is locked by insydeh20/Sony. And I cannot update the bios on this thing, because it keeps saying 'invalid firmware image', even though it's valid

Can someone help me?

Laptop specs:
Sony Vaio Fit 15E SVF153A1YP/SVF1531HCKB
Intel Core i5 4200u
Nvidia Geforce GT 740M/HD 4400
256GB SSD
8GB RAM(DDR3+DDR3L(originally DDR3L))
USB 3.0 ports x2, 2.0 x2
768p display
Insydeh20 bios rev 3.7
Dead Battery

EDIT: I also tried using hfsplus, and I also tried swapping the config.plist for the hd4400 version, but no luck. Also tried setting fakeid to other codes, tried using other versions of osxaptiofixdrv, downloaded new kexts, tried disabling nvidia graphics. Nothing works right now.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    5 MB · Views: 124
Last edited:
I have a Sony Microvault 32GB USB 3.0 flash drive that has Clover on it, and I made the usb using my friend's mac.
I tried booting this usb on my laptop, and I have set nvidia graphics and verbose mode on options. When I tried to start it up, it said

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for \.IABootFiles\boot.efi
Using reloc block: yes, hibernate wake: no
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And then it rebooted itself.
Why is this happening on my computer? I have downloaded all the required kexts as told by rehabman, but still no luck. I also tried disabling nvidia graphics. But I am unable to disable Intel PTT, because the option to turn it off is locked by insydeh20/Sony. And I cannot update the bios on this thing, because it keeps saying 'invalid firmware image', even though it's valid

Can someone help me?

Laptop specs:
Sony Vaio Fit 15E SVF153A1YP/SVF1531HCKB
Intel Core i5 4200u
Nvidia Geforce GT 740M/HD 4400
256GB SSD
8GB RAM(DDR3+DDR3L(originally DDR3L))
USB 3.0 ports x2, 2.0 x2
768p display
Insydeh20 bios rev 3.7
Dead Battery

EDIT: I also tried using hfsplus, and I also tried swapping the config.plist for the hd4400 version, but no luck. Also tried setting fakeid to other codes, tried using other versions of osxaptiofixdrv, downloaded new kexts, tried disabling nvidia graphics. Nothing works right now.
try using AptioMemoryFix, and remove EmuVariableUefi-64 and OsxAptioFixDrv-64

also you should be using a USB2.0 stick

laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

I cannot get the AptioMemoryFix because I'm at my home now. Almost noone uses a mac in Korea, so it's really hard to borrow one.
I tried removing emu and osxaptio, but it keeps giving me plus signs then reboots.

I tried plugging it in to a 2.0 port.

P.S. I am currently storing every file that I removed from the efi folder in a seperate device.

I cannot get the AptioMemoryFix because I'm at my home now. Almost noone uses a mac in Korea, so it's really hard to borrow one.
I tried removing emu and osxaptio, but it keeps giving me plus signs then reboots.

I tried plugging it in to a 2.0 port.

P.S. I am currently storing every file that I removed from the efi folder in a seperate device.
when you get access to a working mac then you can try AptioMemoryFix and then remove the other files i mentioned

when you get access to a working mac then you can try AptioMemoryFix and then remove the other files i mentioned

Tried it, and it says

AptioMemoryFix(R16): Starting \. IABootFiles\boot.efi
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Then reboots.
Am I pretty much done at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back