Contribute
Register

Clover Hdd Boot Doesn't Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time I created it with UniBeast and now Clover detects my drive... (Same config.plist)

But now I try to solve my "still waiting for root device" issue...
So FakeSMC is installed?

So I finally solved the whole mystery... The UniBeast Clover is too old for booting on Skylake. Installed latest Clover and voila, it boots smoothly into macOS. So thank you all guys.

Your profile indicates no laptop...
I assume you didn't read the guide.
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

You're really funny man... What is ProBook 640 G1 if not a laptop? :D

I read the guide. It is not my first hackintosh. I installed several ProBooks and EliteBooks. Even Dell Latitudes. Never had this issue. I can tell you the issue was the guide. I used the createinstallmedia method and the installation did not work. The unibest created installation worked, but clover did not. So the manually created clover and unibeast install-stick did the trick.
Never had this issue before. But nevertheless it is now working.

You're really funny man... What is ProBook 640 G1 if not a laptop? :D

My reply (that you quoted) was to @Darkstar91, not you.

I read the guide. It is not my first hackintosh. I installed several ProBooks and EliteBooks. Even Dell Latitudes. Never had this issue. I can tell you the issue was the guide. I used the createinstallmedia method and the installation did not work. The unibest created installation worked, but clover did not. So the manually created clover and unibeast install-stick did the trick.
Never had this issue before. But nevertheless it is now working.

Your ProBook has a guide. You probably didn't follow it properly...

Your profile indicates no laptop...
I assume you didn't read the guide.
Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

sorry i have seen now have postet in the wrong thread (i have no laptop) but i think also with a laptop was this problem, with the clover r4035 the install MacOS not show after the first step of the setup...but now with the new r4049 the problem is gone, the loaders path was changed

for 10.12-10.12.3 it s macOS Install Data/boot efi
on 10.12.4 macOS Install Data/Locked Files/Boot Files/boot.efi

sorry i have seen now have postet in the wrong thread (i have no laptop) but i think also with a laptop was this problem, with the clover r4035 the install MacOS not show after the first step of the setup...but now with the new r4049 the problem is gone, the loaders path was changed

for 10.12-10.12.3 it s macOS Install Data/boot efi
on 10.12.4 macOS Install Data/Locked Files/Boot Files/boot.efi

Desktop questions are off-topic in this forum. It is only for laptops...
But yes, I did read something about that in the Clover threads on IM.
When a new release comes out, you should always keep an eye on the Clover threads and Clover changes...
Current Clover is v4049... always a good idea to use the latest or at least try it.

It was the installer. I created it with "createinstallmedia" method. This time I created it with UniBeast and now Clover detects my drive... (Same config.plist) :lol:

Like I already said above, on my reply.

i am trying to install mac os sierra on dell desktop
it boot up but during disk selection it does't shows the hdd of my desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back