Motherboard
ASUS Maximus X Hero
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
ASUS Strix GTX 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi, I have recently installed MacOS Sierra 10.12.2 on my PC. I got everything working, including imessages, but yesterday when I installed windows 10 on a separate hard drive, I noticed the clover bootloader resolution changed to 1024x768 and theme switched to christmas. I opened clover configurator and loaded config.plist and all the fields were blank! I changed resolution and theme in Gui tab and it worked, but all the SMBIOS fields are still empty... Did I do anything wrong? How to fix this? Any help will be apreciated!
Clover configurator screenshot: http://prntscr.com/dyk6lu
Config:
Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Hero
CPU: Intel i5-4670k
RAM: 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600
SSD: Samsung EVO840 250GB
HDD: Seagate 2TB
Cooler: Corsair H100i
PSU: Corsair CX750M
GPU: ASUS GTX 760

Last edited:
If you want to get rid of the changing theme problem delete all themes except the one you like in Clover/themes.
If there are some there you like and may want to change manually every once in a while, delete Random - this is the file that randomly changes the themes.

Make very certain you are opening the correct config.plist. I usually mount the EFI partition, copy the config.plist to desktop and double-click on it. If I mess it up I still have the original.

If you want to get rid of the changing theme problem delete all themes except the one you like in Clover/themes.
If there are some there you like and may want to change manually every once in a while, delete Random - this is the file that randomly changes the themes.

Make very certain you are opening the correct config.plist. I usually mount the EFI partition, copy the config.plist to desktop and double-click on it. If I mess it up I still have the original.
Thanks for reply! I am opening the right config, as theme and resolution changed after fixing them in clover configurator and rebooting. Do I need to make a whole new config now? I'm afraid my apple ID will get blacklisted, my imessages and everything else works now. I'm just worried about SMBIOS being empty.

Thanks for reply! I am opening the right config, as theme and resolution changed after fixing them in clover configurator and rebooting. Do I need to make a whole new config now? I'm afraid my apple ID will get blacklisted, my imessages and everything else works now. I'm just worried about SMBIOS being empty.
Then use Clover Configurator to create one.

UPDATE: When I restarted PC and entered Clover bootloader, I opened SMBIOS info and copied everything there. Launched Sierra, opened system report and copied UUID. Then I entered all the copied info to config.plist in Clover configurator, saved and restarted. Voilà, everything still works and now configurator shows everything again :headbang: Only thing left was signing back into iCloud. iMessage ,sms forwarding, call from computer, dual boot, everything works perfectly! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back