Contribute
Register

Can't run Mavericks in MSI A79X-GD45 after install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Own build
CPU
I7-3930K 3.2 GHz
Graphics
2x GTx 560Ti TwinFrozr
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Can't run Mavericks in MSI X79A-GD45 after install.

Hello everybody.

fisrt, i would like to say sorry, cause my english grammar isn't that good.

But my problem is, that i've tried to install OS X Mavericks on my system last day.
I made a bootable USB-stick on my MacBook Pro using UniBeast and Mavericks from AppStore.

First i was stuck at PCI configuration Begin.
I used a lot of time to find out which bootflags i should use, to get my installing run. I ended up using: ncpi=x2000 PCIRootUID=1 -x -v, and only one graphic card.

finally i got into the setup, deleted everything on my hdd, and install Mavericks.

I was very happy, that i finally got it up running, just until i had to reboot and start up my clean install of Mavericks. Cause i got the same problem once more. I ended up with the PCI configuration begin, and i canøt figure out how i should make my machine run.

My Pc setup:

IIntel Core i7-3930K
MSI X79A-GD45
16 GB RAM 1866 MHz
2x MSI GTX560 (pulled out the one)
80 GB HDD (pulled out every other HDD)

San somebody please help me?
I would be very glad! :)

Please, annonce?
i would be very glad, if you could help me! :clap:

If somebody else had problemens with a setup like this, i can tell you, that i got it up running with multiple graphic cards using there bootflags: GraphicsEnabler=Yes npci=x2000 -x

if used nvida 5xx for install need flag GraphicsEnabler=yes if u didn't disable vt-d in bios use flag dart=0 if used more than 4bg of ram for install add flag maxmem= 1024x amount of ram u have. also x79 need cpus=1 for install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back