Contribute
Register

Bootloader not loading Maverick and update to windows10

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, i desperately need help. I had dual boot on my hackintosh runing maverick for years(mulitibeast and chimera bootloader)
2. I have booted from this pendrive, and run installation and came to screen where i have did a format of a partion where i used to have windows 7. I had two diffrent partion one for maverick second for windows.
3. I have choosen that clear just formated partion to install a new windows 10 .
4 All went well.
5.Now i dont see my bootloader. Computer is booting straight to windows 10 i cant choose my Maverick. I have tried diffrent settings in bios, none of them get me to boot to Maverick.
Please help is it possible to get this woring again?
If not my only idea is to buy a new hdd instal a new copy of OSX. Will i be able to get acces to my old files on my old hdd with maverick? Or how i can make it so i wont lose my old very important data.

Thank you!!

hey, i desperately need help. I had dual boot on my hackintosh runing maverick for years(mulitibeast and chimera bootloader)
2. I have booted from this pendrive, and run installation and came to screen where i have did a format of a partion where i used to have windows 7. I had two diffrent partion one for maverick second for windows.
3. I have choosen that clear just formated partion to install a new windows 10 .
4 All went well.
5.Now i dont see my bootloader. Computer is booting straight to windows 10 i cant choose my Maverick. I have tried diffrent settings in bios, none of them get me to boot to Maverick.
Please help is it possible to get this woring again?
If not my only idea is to buy a new hdd instal a new copy of OSX. Will i be able to get acces to my old files on my old hdd with maverick? Or how i can make it so i wont lose my old very important data.

Thank you!!
See forum rules regarding hardware and profiles / sigs.

Open terminal, run diskutil list, take a snapshot of the output, post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back