Contribute
Register

Bluetooth Connectivity Issues Ventura

I fixed the changes, made the kext, reset my nvram, and it still is doing the same thing. Anything I had manually set to USB3 got set to internal after reboot, which is the port type of HS12.
upload your USBPorts.kext

upload your USBPorts.kext
Sorry about the late reply, I opened up my case to make sure I had everything connected properly and tried again. Here's the kext.

I also remapped the ports again, making sure to reset nvram, this time with the bluetooth connector on the other USB2 header with that set to internal. This time HS11 set everything to internal. I even used IORegistryExplorer to make sure I had the right port.

Attachments

• USBPorts.kext.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 12
Sorry about the late reply, I opened up my case to make sure I had everything connected properly and tried again. Here's the kext.

I also remapped the ports again, making sure to reset nvram, this time with the bluetooth connector on the other USB2 header with that set to internal. This time HS11 set everything to internal. I even used IORegistryExplorer to make sure I had the right port.
sorry, also upload your EFI

FYI it's a bit of a mess because I was trying different settings. I tried using the aml set up, with no difference, so those files are in my EFI right now with the USBPorts.kext disabled.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    9.5 MB · Views: 12
FYI it's a bit of a mess because I was trying different settings. I tried using the aml set up, with no difference, so those files are in my EFI right now with the USBPorts.kext disabled.
you can remove:
SSDT-UIAC.aml
USBInjectAll.kext

and just use USBPorts.kexts

you can remove:
SSDT-UIAC.aml
USBInjectAll.kext

and just use USBPorts.kexts
Does removing USBInjectAll do anything if it isn't enabled in the config.plist? I just left it in there for convenience while trying to figure this out.

Does removing USBInjectAll do anything if it isn't enabled in the config.plist? I just left it in there for convenience while trying to figure this out.
remove or disable, up to you :)

remove or disable, up to you :)
Unfortunately removing both those files made no difference. Bluetooth still doesn't work and neither does the USB 2.0 hub at the top of the rear IO panel.

Unfortunately removing both those files made no difference. Bluetooth still doesn't work and neither does the USB 2.0 hub at the top of the rear IO panel.
what does hackintool now show in the usb section?

what does hackintool now show in the usb section?
Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 4.55.08 PM.png

Back