Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z87X 5UD TH
CPU
Intel i7, 4770K 4.0Ghz
Graphics
Asus, R9 290X
Hangs at the end of the loading bar after new kexts or hardware change.

UPDATE:

I had looked over it and finally figured out, very oddly, that making a new USB2 OS instead of USB3 stick fixed the problem... I installed the OS, fixed my ALC sound kext and everything seemed to be great UNTIL I needed to add new kexts for my wireless & Bluetooth... After restarting the OS i see the apple logo and the loading bar which proceeds 10 times slower than the usual till it reaches to the end and just hangs there. The computer does not freeze but doesnt do anything further either. It just hangs there. ( At this point nothing seemed to work, couldn't boot from the usb, -v, -f, -F, -x modes end up exactly at the part where it says " Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport" and I read somewhere it says it may be GPU related but not in my case)

At this point did a new clean install and was gonna wait to install the wifi & bluetooth kexts until i get some suggestions. So I ended up mounting my other hdds and dvdrom. Guess what, I ended up in the exact same situation... The OS hangs at the end of the loading bar.

Cannot pass the loading bar after adding hardware or new kexts ??

Adding boot arguments "npci=0x2000" & "kext-dev-mode=1" dont make a difference...

--END OF the UPDATE

Clover r3320
Unibeast 6.0.1 (using UEFI Boot mode)
GA-Z87x 5UD TH
i7 4770
AMD R9 290X
32GB (Reduced to 8gb for the installation)
USB 3 ports (DO NOT have any Usb 2 ports)
BIOS is set for the installation.

After carefully following the instructions to have a clean copy of El Capitan, my installation stuck on black screen right after hitting "Boot from Clover USB".

First, I've thought it was the graphics card problem so I prepared the usb with and without ATI injects nothing changed. Then I disabled the GPU and tried to run it on IGFX graphics; again the same result, thus I doubt that the cause of the problem is GPU related.

Moreover, instead of unibeast i prepared the USB with the old method, through the terminal, and manually installed the clover etc. This time I managed to see the apple logo and loading bar until it crashed with "a stop" sign. Still I think that should be considered more successful then Unibeast 6.0.1

So, I've searching for an answer and haven't been lucky yet. Never have I proceeded less on the installation since Leopard OS.

Any ideas and suggestions?

Tiny little improvement;

I read it on another tread that running "Clover Configuration and open config from USB EFI partition. Go to 'Install Drivers' and click on 'OsxAptioFix2Drv' " fixed the problem for some.

However, when I made the adjustment suggested, the only improvement is that now the white logo appears on the black screen then the loading bar proceeds for a while, eventually after 45 secs or so, BAM the big famous STOP SIGN...

The OS hangs at the end of the loading bar after new kexts or hardware change.

I had looked over it and finally figured out, very oddly, that making a new USB2 OS instead of USB3 stick fixed the problem... I installed the OS, fixed my ALC sound kext and everything seemed to be great UNTIL I needed to add new kexts for my wireless & Bluetooth... After restarting the OS i see the apple logo and the loading bar which proceeds 10 times slower than the usual till it reaches to the end and just hangs there. The computer does not freeze but doesnt do anything further either. It just hangs there. ( At this point nothing seemed to work, couldn't boot from the usb, -v, -f, -F, -x modes end up exactly at the part where it says " Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport" and I read somewhere it says it may be GPU related but not in my case)

At this point did a new clean install and was gonna wait to install the wifi & bluetooth kexts until i get some suggestions. So I ended up mounting my other hdds and dvdrom. Guess what, I ended up in the exact same situation... The OS hangs at the end of the loading bar.

Adding boot arguments "npci=0x2000" & "kext-dev-mode=1" dont make a difference...

Have you try check "Asus AICPUPM" in Kernel and Kext Patches ? this will solved "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport"

and with type "-v npci=0x2000 dart=0 kext-dev-mode=1 rootless=0"

PS. If you use Asus motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back