Contribute
Register

BitterMelon's "Chip" build: GA-Z77N-WIFI - i5-3570K - HD 6870

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done a fresh install yesterday (4h before the 10.14.2 release).
I need to run MultiBeast today, which one 10.4.0 or 11.0.1 ?

11.0.1 as it is now the most up to date version.
Thanks, I have done a 10.14.2 update but I have no luck on the HD 4000 stuck with 3MB and 1024x768 resolution with Macmini6,2

Another one here still running this build! Is it safe to update to Mojave or am I best going with High Sierra? I'm still on El Cap atm but I really need to update now! I'm using the onboard graphics so slightly worried about the resolution issues mentioned earlier...

Another one here still running this build! Is it safe to update to Mojave or am I best going with High Sierra? I'm still on El Cap atm but I really need to update now! I'm using the onboard graphics so slightly worried about the resolution issues mentioned earlier...

Mojave should work

Mojave should work

Thanks! I've just bit the bullet, and, after a couple of strange re-boots during the initial install, I've managed to get it to boot up. After running MultiBeast, my graphics seem spot on; Bluetooth works, too. But I'm struggling to get WiFi (TP-Link PCIe card) and audio working at the moment. I'll update this if/when I get it sorted out.

Working fine for me. Only HW upgrade I did was moving to NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 for QHD display (bought a new monitor) support.

Has anybody upgraded this build to Catalina? I'm currently running High Sierra 10.13.4 on it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back