Contribute
Register

Big List of Solutions for El Capitan Install Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the following error when booting in verbose:
OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for \.IABootFiles\boot.efi
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no

I tried replacing the "Vbox.." kext as suggestes in the main post. Also, I tried using OsxAptioFixDrv. When using that the reloc block changes to yes. Also I tried without any of them, then the only output being a line of pluses.

OSXaptiofixdrv2 should fix it, are you waiting long enough for it to get past the "using reloc block" text?

hi everyone. hope hackintoshing is gong well

I updated to the final security update for osx el capitan and i haven't been able to get back in. It installed i had to restart and then all I get is the apple logo with loading bar pops up already loaded...and then a loop from a cursor point and spinning gray loading dots.

I ran verbose and it goes by very quick but this is what i got i'll attach image

I posted in a thread but no one ever helped me and its been quite some time. I tried to find my specific problem here but couldn't quite point it out, either way i tried somethings like cpu=1 and couple other things but nothing has worked.

Would really really appreciate the help!
File_000.jpeg

If this is an upgrade and you have EvOreboot.kext or CodecCommander.kext, remove it and rebuild the kernel cache and try again. If you have ANY non-Apple kexts (e.g. from prior MultiBeast or manual installs), remove them, rebuild cache, and try again. (For more, see procedure here.)

I have: GA-H77N-WiFi with a 3770 Core i7, 16 Gb DDR3. After upgrading my machine to El Cap, I ran into a "Waiting for DSMOS..." kernel panic. The kernel panic advice and the linked procedure that related to FakeSMC.kext as stated in the Big List here solved the problem. I booted from my USB install and started Terminal, then manually removed the 3 kexts. Thank you once again, tonymacx86.com!

OSXaptiofixdrv2 should fix it, are you waiting long enough for it to get past the "using reloc block" text?
I'm having similar issues. Tried to change the kexts and the efi file, i got the pluses line and then the reloc block error when switching to osxaptiofixdrv. What else can i do?

I'm concerned I may be missing something in the drive itself, whether that be a formatting mistake in the config file or some kexts/patches needed that are missing. Would anyone be able to help with this? I can provide a zip of my clover folder for reference

I was hoping to do my first hackintosh next week, but I don't have access to a mac to make the USB boot drive. Can I make the USB on a PC and it still work? Any help is appreciated!

I can't boot to Clover on my main PC everywhere else is ok with similar settings.
I have an Intel Desktop Board DP965LT LGA 775 with a 2.66ghz Core 2 duo, 4 Gigs of ddr2 ram and an Amd Radeon HD 4670 1gb.
Created an El Capitan USB with Unibeast (also injected ATI GPU in the unibeast settings). But instead of booting into the clover boot menu, my computer just stays on a black screen with a blinking dash after i choose boot from usb. Guys any help would be appreciated.

I can't boot to Clover on my main PC everywhere else is ok with similar settings.
I have an Intel Desktop Board DP965LT LGA 775 with a 2.66ghz Core 2 duo, 4 Gigs of ddr2 ram and an Amd Radeon HD 4670 1gb.
Created an El Capitan USB with Unibeast (also injected ATI GPU in the unibeast settings). But instead of booting into the clover boot menu, my computer just stays on a black screen with a blinking dash after i choose boot from usb. Guys any help would be appreciated.

Most likely aptiofix issue, boot back into your Mac machine, use Clover Configurator > Drivers > osxaptiofixdrv2

Should solve the issue.

Hi, i have El Capitan 10.11.6 and when my computer goes to sleep, slepp, then wake again, sleep, always this loop until i wake it manually..... When i shutdown the computer, he goes off, but at the moment restarts again.
I followed the guide point 10 abut Sleep/wake/shutdown issues, and disabled "wake on Lan " on Bios, and "fix shutdown" in Acpi Clover configuration, after that, my computer shutdown fine, but the Sleep problem persists.....there is any i can do ? ? ?
I attach my config.plist if anyone need to see something
Thanks....!!!

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.3 KB · Views: 391
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back