CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
well thats up to people to do that tbh don't see why you'd want onboard graphics enabled with a dedicated graphics tho unless you don't want to spend anymore money :clap:

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 Motherboard
CPU
Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Clover)
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4095 MB
Mobile Phone
iOS
Does this issue affect Apple Music as a whole? I'd like to know if there's any point in starting the 3-month free trial or wait until I get a supported GFX (I'm using Intel HD GFX atm).

Motherboard
GA-h81m-h
CPU
Core i3-4370
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 950
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Does this issue affect Apple Music as a whole? I'd like to know if there's any point in starting the 3-month free trial or wait until I get a supported GFX (I'm using Intel HD GFX atm).
for me, it only affects beats 1, the rest of apple music/itunes works perfectly and disabling intel graphics fixes beats 1.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97M-D3H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
It seems like it is only the Beats 1 Radio broadcast that is the problem if you are running HD graphics. Everything else works as it should. If you have a dedicated graphics card so I think you would be OK. You are not using the R9 280 in your profile?

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
its down to DRM Protection when using IGP Graphics or got it enabled even when using Dedicated Graphics theres no fix yet for DRM Protection only way to get around it atm is disabling IGP and using a dedicated graphics card!

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H
CPU
Intel Core i7 4790K (LGA 1150)
Graphics
H4600 (embedded in i7 4790K)
Mac
iMac
Thanks for your reply man, but at first running mac on pc was impossible, now it's possible.. so if we have been able to beat that, I'm sure we can figure out this DRM problem ! Some pro needs to look into this...

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
i do know that iTunes movies which has DRM Protection works on Sandy Bridge also works on Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad builds but Ivybridge doesn't even some macs have the same issue whether beats 1 is the same as that I'm not sure i haven't even tried it on anything older but you can give it try if you like but it is down to DRM Protection :thumbup: