Contribute
Register

beats 1 freeze my hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
its due to DRM Protection :crazy: people with Dedicated Graphics is fine :thumbup:

well thats up to people to do that tbh don't see why you'd want onboard graphics enabled with a dedicated graphics tho unless you don't want to spend anymore money :clap:

Does this issue affect Apple Music as a whole? I'd like to know if there's any point in starting the 3-month free trial or wait until I get a supported GFX (I'm using Intel HD GFX atm).

Does this issue affect Apple Music as a whole? I'd like to know if there's any point in starting the 3-month free trial or wait until I get a supported GFX (I'm using Intel HD GFX atm).

for me, it only affects beats 1, the rest of apple music/itunes works perfectly and disabling intel graphics fixes beats 1.

It seems like it is only the Beats 1 Radio broadcast that is the problem if you are running HD graphics. Everything else works as it should. If you have a dedicated graphics card so I think you would be OK. You are not using the R9 280 in your profile?

its down to DRM Protection when using IGP Graphics or got it enabled even when using Dedicated Graphics theres no fix yet for DRM Protection only way to get around it atm is disabling IGP and using a dedicated graphics card!

Thanks for your reply man, but at first running mac on pc was impossible, now it's possible.. so if we have been able to beat that, I'm sure we can figure out this DRM problem ! Some pro needs to look into this...

i do know that iTunes movies which has DRM Protection works on Sandy Bridge also works on Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad builds but Ivybridge doesn't even some macs have the same issue whether beats 1 is the same as that I'm not sure i haven't even tried it on anything older but you can give it try if you like but it is down to DRM Protection :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back