CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
MSI GTX960
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Have not installed FCPX yet. This is a fairly recent install and so far I have kept it pretty clean.

There was something further down the thread saying to disable wifi sync. I tried that, but still had the immediate Beats 1 crash.

Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Have not installed FCPX yet. This is a fairly recent install and so far I have kept it pretty clean.

There was something further down the thread saying to disable wifi sync. I tried that, but still had the immediate Beats 1 crash.
in this thread, rich found something wrong with the GPU in console when he tried to open itunes.. someone can disable the IGPU and try with a videocard? i have only the intel

later i'll try a clean installation of yosemite with chimera and a clean installation of el capitan

Motherboard
GA-Z87MX-D3H
CPU
i7-4770S
Graphics
HD4600
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97M-D3H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
MSI GTX960
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Could be. I do see some with graphics cards have some issues, but more consistent problems with HD4600.

There are even some people on the Apple forums unable to play Beats 1 on their Macs.

Any ideas?

Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Could be. I do see some with graphics cards have some issues, but more consistent problems with HD4600.

There are even some people on the Apple forums unable to play Beats 1 on their Macs.

Any ideas?
i think it's a config.plist problem... some strings related to 4600 HD or other IGP

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD4H
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
in this thread, rich found something wrong with the GPU in console when he tried to open itunes.. someone can disable the IGPU and try with a videocard? i have only the intel

later i'll try a clean installation of yosemite with chimera and a clean installation of el capitan
I have a radeon 7870XT and have IGPU disabled

Motherboard
ASUS Z97M
CPU
Core i7 4770K
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950
Mac
MacBook Pro
Beats 1 doesn't play for me either. iTunes doesn't crash but none of the radio stations play for me on my hackintosh. Real Macs and iOS devices are fine.

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 780
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
reporting, same hard freezing issue, here as well.

Motherboard
GA-Z97N WIFI
CPU
Core i5-4690K
Graphics
Geforce GT-740 2GB DDR5
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Beats 1 doesn't play for me either. iTunes doesn't crash but none of the radio stations play for me on my hackintosh. Real Macs and iOS devices are fine.
This is the problem I am having. You can see my hardware specs in my profile. I hope there's a workaround soon.

EDIT: I signed out of iTunes and signed back in. It is working now.