Contribute
Register

beats 1 freeze my hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't have final cut in this machine

Have not installed FCPX yet. This is a fairly recent install and so far I have kept it pretty clean.

There was something further down the thread saying to disable wifi sync. I tried that, but still had the immediate Beats 1 crash.

Have not installed FCPX yet. This is a fairly recent install and so far I have kept it pretty clean.

There was something further down the thread saying to disable wifi sync. I tried that, but still had the immediate Beats 1 crash.

in this thread, rich found something wrong with the GPU in console when he tried to open itunes.. someone can disable the IGPU and try with a videocard? i have only the intel

later i'll try a clean installation of yosemite with chimera and a clean installation of el capitan

Could be. I do see some with graphics cards have some issues, but more consistent problems with HD4600.

There are even some people on the Apple forums unable to play Beats 1 on their Macs.

Any ideas?

Could be. I do see some with graphics cards have some issues, but more consistent problems with HD4600.

There are even some people on the Apple forums unable to play Beats 1 on their Macs.

Any ideas?

i think it's a config.plist problem... some strings related to 4600 HD or other IGP

in this thread, rich found something wrong with the GPU in console when he tried to open itunes.. someone can disable the IGPU and try with a videocard? i have only the intel

later i'll try a clean installation of yosemite with chimera and a clean installation of el capitan

I have a radeon 7870XT and have IGPU disabled

Beats 1 doesn't play for me either. iTunes doesn't crash but none of the radio stations play for me on my hackintosh. Real Macs and iOS devices are fine.

reporting, same hard freezing issue, here as well.

Beats 1 doesn't play for me either. iTunes doesn't crash but none of the radio stations play for me on my hackintosh. Real Macs and iOS devices are fine.

This is the problem I am having. You can see my hardware specs in my profile. I hope there's a workaround soon.

EDIT: I signed out of iTunes and signed back in. It is working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back