Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,

I have some problems with my first hackintosh install.
First of all Multibeast doesn't intsall audio.

I get this error message in the logs:
01/03/15 23:39:34 - Unmounting EFI
01/03/15 23:39:34 - Finished Installing.
01/03/15 23:39:34 - Releasing XPC connection.
01/04/16 08:57:33 - Starting MultiBeast 8.0.1-20151119
01/04/16 08:58:18 - Mounting EFI
01/04/16 08:58:18 - Installing 'Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > ALC892'
01/04/16 08:58:34 - Install of '/Users/myusername/MultiBeast.app/Contents/Resources/Clover-ALC892.pkg' failed.
'installer: Package name is Clover ALC892
installer: Installing at base path /
installer: The install failed
'. Exiting.

Maybe it has something to do with the fusion drive I created?

Any help would be apreciated.
Thanks.

Update: Now I managed to install the package. Seems, that the EFI Partition needs to be mounted, but MultiBeast mounted the wrong one, since I have a fusion drive. After mounting the correct partition wit clover configurator I was able to install the package, but it still doesn't work. No audio in thes system preferences :(

Update: Now I managed to install the package. Seems, that the EFI Partition needs to be mounted, but MultiBeast mounted the wrong one, since I have a fusion drive. After mounting the correct partition wit clover configurator I was able to install the package, but it still doesn't work. No audio in thes system preferences :(

Hi there.

I would mount your EFI partition. Navigate to EFI/CLOVER and then ...

(copy somewhere safe first to ensure no harm done)

... right-click and Open "config.plist" with Clover Configurator.

Check the "Kernel and Kext Patches" menu item and see what's in there. If audio has been installed you should see three AppleHDA lines. If it has failed they won't be there.

If they *are* there then something else is awry.

:)

Installation seems to be correct - except that there are 4 new entries - two of them seem similar.
Bildschirmfoto 2016-01-06 um 08.30.17 (2).png

I tried to switch System Definitions (MacPro 3,1 - 5,1 and iMac 14,2) no luck. Any suggestions?
Maybe I need to copy the boot partition to the second efi partition of the fusion drive?

I am working on the same issue. Here is my config file. Looks the same. Audio will not work on ALC892. Loaded both kexts. Let me know if you find a solution and I will do the same.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.2 KB · Views: 181
I am working on the same issue. Here is my config file. Looks the same. Audio will not work on ALC892. Loaded both kexts. Let me know if you find a solution and I will do the same.

Try Audio ID Layout 1.

Where can I do that in Clover Configurator?

Installation seems to be correct - except that there are 4 new entries - two of them seem similar.
View attachment 170814

I tried to switch System Definitions (MacPro 3,1 - 5,1 and iMac 14,2) no luck. Any suggestions?
Maybe I need to copy the boot partition to the second efi partition of the fusion drive?

Well, yes, your config.plist has certainly been patched by MultiBeast alright. Those entries are the same as mine for the same chipset.

I don't know how to change Audio ID Layout in Clover either. It was something you could do using MultiBeast and Chimera/Chameleon, but has disappeared since Clover was preferred. I assume it wasn't needed.

It may sound silly, but just check in System Preferences/Sound that you have "Internal Speakers" selected as your output device.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back