Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everyone, I installed on my Acer Aspire 5740g with Intel core i3 330m, 4gb of ram and, as said in the title, an ATI RADEON HD 5740 with 512mb of ram, macOS Sierra and everything is working except for the gpu which is recognised by the OS but nor the ram (which is now 3mb) nor any other resolution except the one already setted.
Can someone help me? It's my first Hackintosh and I really don't know what to do.

Hi everyone, I installed on my Acer Aspire 5740g with Intel core i3 330m, 4gb of ram and, as said in the title, an ATI RADEON HD 5740 with 512mb of ram, macOS Sierra and everything is working except for the gpu which is recognised by the OS but nor the ram (which is now 3mb) nor any other resolution except the one already setted.
Can someone help me? It's my first Hackintosh and I really don't know what to do.
To start with update your profile as the rules state with your hardware. Its a real pain for those of us trying to help you having to go back to the first post to see what hardware is used. Now with that said switchable graphics on pc laptop are not supported in macOS. So you either have to use the iGPU or the dedicated graphics. Additionally the integrated graphics on the i3 330m aren't supported that well but i've had success on it. Plus the AMD legacy graphics aren't that well supported either anymore. So it's a real crap shoot really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back