Contribute
Register

Asus Z690 ProArt Creator WiFi (Thunderbolt 4) + i7-12700K + AMD RX 6800 XT

I saw this too @P1LGRIM and went to check that only one of those 2 kext where actually enabled as it should be.

I am using PropreTree to edit the config and used "OC Snapshot" once I added my new aml file but wondering if Propertree did not actually touch more than that because I did not have this issue before...
Nooo!!

Please do not use ProperTree — in particular, we should never use the OC Snapshot feature. This may have corrupted the config.plist.

Please use OpenCore Configurator. It works. It will not corrupt your file. Download the version that supports OC 0.9.2.

Ha I did not know that, was careful to not used a GUI as I read that they are often incompatible / not up to date with open core...

Oky, let me start from scratch with OpenCore Configurator.
Thanks !

Ha I did not know that, was careful to not used a GUI as I read that they are often incompatible / not up to date with open core...

Oky, let me start from scratch with OpenCore Configurator.
Thanks !
Old versions are available from here:

https://mackie100projects.altervist...figurator/opencore-configurator-old-versions/

Please try 2.71.0.0.
  • Each version of OpenCore Configurator supports two versions of OpenCore
  • That's why it's imperative to change its Settings to OC 0.9.2 Release Version
  • Only one EFI partition should be mounted when using OpenCore Configurator
    • If two or more EFI partitions are mounted, the wrong config.plist can be modified

Hi there.

I'm also a fan of OpenCore Configurator and use it for all my builds, if I can.

The devs do a great job but probably aren't a large team so take a day or two to catch up with releases.

I began a thread:

... to highlight any problems or delays.

As I don't always change my OpenCore version with every release, it would be great if others also offered input when necessary.

:)

** Intel Bluetooth and Intel WiFi both Working in Ventura 13.5 **

The OpenIntelWireless drivers are working once again in Ventura. Please follow these guidelines:

Wi-Fi:
  • Download and install the latest 2.2.0 Stable version of AirportItlwm from here
  • For Ventura, set MinKernel to 22.0.0 and MaxKernel to 22.99.99
  • Wi-Fi 6 is not supported, unfortunately
  • I tested with Fenvi FV-AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 card (device ID 0x2723, vendor ID 0x8086)
Bluetooth:
  • Follow every step listed in @tonymacx86's post located here
  • The correct version of BlueToolFixup.kext is located in the post itself; simply download it from there
  • Be sure to add the two NVRAM entries as described in that post
  • After rebooting, Reset NVRAM (also mentioned in the post) by pressing SPACE at the OpenCore Boot Menu and selecting Reset NVRAM on the right side
@tonymacx86 and @CaseySJ
Thank you very much, I have been struggling with the bluetooth setup of the msi pro z690-a ddr4 wifi for a long time and this finally worked
There is only one problem
Bluetooth works a bit buggy
1- When it turns off, it won't turn on again
2-Bluetooth recognizes devices very slowly
3- It shows the devices but does not connect (after 10-15 attempts, it connected the Apple trackpad and keyboard, but it does not connect the mouse)
-----------------------
I have mapped the USB very carefully
Before I did this trick, the USB address was showing null, but now it is showing as a third-party dongle.
its my EFI

Sorry for the broken English

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    32.2 MB · Views: 69
  • CREEEP’s Mac Pro.ioreg.zip
    878.2 KB · Views: 12
@tonymacx86 and @CaseySJ
Thank you very much, I have been struggling with the bluetooth setup of the msi pro z690-a ddr4 wifi for a long time and this finally worked
3- It shows the devices but does not connect (after 10-15 attempts, it connected the Apple trackpad and keyboard, but it does not connect the mouse)
-----------------------
Before I did this trick, the USB address was showing null, but now it is showing as a third-party dongle.
its my EFI

Hello @CREEEP,

It may be best to report these issues to the developer's GitHub site here:

Nevertheless, if anyone has experienced similar issues and found solutions or workarounds, feel free to post.

Thanks a lot @CaseySJ !

So started from scratch with Monterey following instruction to the letter this time around.
Boot is still failing with the following:
It's hard to tell which error actually is critical and stop the boot process...

Attachments

• IMG_4960.jpeg
    IMG_4960.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
  • EFI.zip
    10.5 MB · Views: 20
@tonymacx86 and @CaseySJ
-----------------------
its my EFI

If you install the latest build of BrcmPatchRAM v2.3.8 here: https://github.com/acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM/actions it should fix the on/off toggling problem. I still haven't had any luck with devices that worked in Monterrey in Ventura with this latest build though.

If you install the latest build of BrcmPatchRAM v2.3.8 here: https://github.com/acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM/actions it should fix the on/off toggling problem. I still haven't had any luck with devices that worked in Monterrey in Ventura with this latest build though.
Yes, I use the new version
I mapped the usb three times and after a lot of struggling
I was able to get the Bluetooth to work with this post
@CREEEP,

Are you using Intel Bluetooth or Broadcom Bluetooth?
I use Intel (msi pro z690-a ddr4 wifi )
----------------------------------------------
Update: I think the pairing problem could be caused by the antenna (the antennas are new, but I've read several places that it's possible), but the problem with turning the bluetooth off and on is still there.

Last edited:
Back