1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,

I try to install Yosemite to my rig (Asus X99 Sabertooth, i7-5930K, Asus Strix 980 Ti, 2x8 GB Corsair Vengeance, Samsung Evo 850 SSD). Actually i try to install any Mac OS X (Tried first El Capitan but after read El Capitan is more problematic than Yosemite or older OSes switched Yosemite) but i never get achieved even OS X installation screen. Everytime it does restart without any error. Like a restart loop. I did dig forum and tried some solutions (Brumbaer's 5960X solution etc.) but it doesn't matter.

At the beginning, i got errors about bluetooth or graphic card etc. and i added those bootflags and they all are solved. But after Apple logo screen (without -v) it does suddenly restart and nothing happened. Now everytime i try, it does only restart.

These are my bootflags;
"-v npci=0x2000 nv_disable=1 kext-dev-mode=1 rootless=0 GraphicsEnabler=No"

These are my kext files in the \EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.10 and 10.11;
AppleIntelE1000e.kext
AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext
FakeSMC.kext
IOPCIFamily.kext
RealtekRTL8111.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
VoodooTSCSync.kext

Please help me. I am desperately helpless. Any suggest?

P.s. My config.plist is attached.

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.9 KB · Views: 313
Really no any comments? No one knows anything about it? Even in this very popular Hackintosh site? Or simply ignore? Disappointing...

Thanks anyway!

your kext to patch looks messed up try and search for a similar build and copy there config.plist

First i think for X99 you need to install Sierra rather than Yosemite, because now a lot of people to do work for power management, etc for Sierra rather for Yosemite and it's make easier for get support especially for X99. For reach the installation window you need to add FakeCPUID based on your CPU type (please try 0x040674 for FakeCPUID actually this for 6900k CPU), after that on clover you need add in kext to patch from Brumbaer's for IOPCIFamily and remove IOCPIFamily from your kext folder and add in kernel to patch from Pike R. Alpha for xcpm for remove VoodooTSCSync.kext. Hope this will help you reach the installation window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back