Contribute
Register

ASUS UX31A Zenbook Prime Touchpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Thanx guys, I changed for that one you are saying.

Everything works, touchpad is recognized as trackpad, that's nice, still getting "No keyboard connected" from Bluetooth Assistant. The only think can say the mouse pointer movement is more erratic, not so smooth as with voodoo driver. And scrolling is also I'd say unpredictable where it stops, but it's very good job with this driver and thanks for advice.

SysPrefs->Bluetooth->Advanced... Uncheck the boxes.

Ok, Thanx guys, I changed for that one you are saying.

Everything works, touchpad is recognized as trackpad, that's nice, still getting "No keyboard connected" from Bluetooth Assistant. The only think can say the mouse pointer movement is more erratic, not so smooth as with voodoo driver. And scrolling is also I'd say unpredictable where it stops, but it's very good job with this driver and thanks for advice.

Hi

What exactly did you do other than installing the kext? Whatever i do with the ApplePS2ElanTouchpad.kext, my touchpad is recognized as a mouse only, so no click on tapping on the trackpad itself. The basic VoodooPS2Controller.kext is working much better.

I am on Mavericks BTW.

EDIT: i went into System - Trackpad, and enabled tap / click option. Doahhh - that was simple :)

Cheers

PS: what is you current success with this Zenbook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back