Contribute
Register

ASUS UX310UQ keyboard backigt not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:
Hope I did it correctly

all looks fine

as long as you didn't patch your DSDT for any backlight....

what happens with this configuration?

also make sure your kexts are up to date

and update if necessary
I made sure my kexts are up to date, and they are. I'm gonna patch my DSDT for backlight now, but I can't understand why touchpad stopped working...

I made sure my kexts are up to date, and they are. I'm gonna patch my DSDT for backlight now, but I can't understand why touchpad stopped working...
do not patch DSDT for backlight!

also you haven't installed your VoodooI2C kexts to /Library/Extensions

also you haven't installed your VoodooI2C kexts to /Library/Extensions

Yeah, I missed them. Now they are installed via terminal:

sudo cp -R VoodooI2C*.kext /Library/Extensions

After that I ran command:

sudo kextcache -i /

No success. I added flag to Clover: kext-dev-mode=1 and rebooted. Still no success. Touchpad still doesn't work.

Yeah, I missed them. Now they are installed via terminal:

sudo cp -R VoodooI2C*.kext /Library/Extensions

After that I ran command:

sudo kextcache -i /

No success. I added flag to Clover: kext-dev-mode=1 and rebooted. Still no success. Touchpad still doesn't work.
you should reboot without caches then run the command
sudo kextcache -i /

if that fails then upload new problem reporting files

you should reboot without caches then run the command
sudo kextcache -i /

if that fails then upload new problem reporting files
may be pretty noob question, but how to reboot without caches? I cannot see an option in clover...

may be pretty noob question, but how to reboot without caches? I cannot see an option in clover...
rehabman's version has it already included when you press spacebar at the clover boot screen

otherwise go to options and then boot arguments and add -f at the end of your other boot arguments

rehabman's version has it already included when you press spacebar at the clover boot screen

otherwise go to options and then boot arguments and add -f at the end of your other boot arguments
So I did it and... still nothing. Rebooted with -f, and then opened terminal and wrote command sudo kextcache -i / .
Unfortunately no effect.... Any other ideas? I still didn't add patch for backlight, because touchpad is much more important for me (studies tomorrow...)

Attachments

• debug_7871.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back