Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello guys,

I just try to hackintosh my ASUS S400CA-CA006H.

First some Information about my Hardware:
CPU: Intel Core i5-3317U @ 1.70GHz
RAM: 4.00GB
Graphic Card: Intel HD4000

I created a bootable USB drive with Unibeast 3.0.1 which completed succesfully. Besides I copied MultiBeast 6.0.1 on the USB drive, too.

I tried to boot with different flags (e.g. -x, GraphicsEnabler=No, PCIRootUID=1 and -v), but it either stopped with a black screen or at the screen with the Bluetooth Keyboard.
When I use the boot flag ncpi=0x3000, I have errors shown on the screenshots.

Do anybody have an idea how to fix that?

Thanks in advance. :)

Tim0thY

Attachments

• h6vwg48f.jpg
    h6vwg48f.jpg
    828.5 KB · Views: 511
  • f82sedk6.jpg
    f82sedk6.jpg
    684.2 KB · Views: 440
Hello guys,

I just try to hackintosh my ASUS S400CA-CA006H.

First some Information about my Hardware:
CPU: Intel Core i5-3317U @ 1.70GHz
RAM: 4.00GB
Graphic Card: Intel HD4000

I created a bootable USB drive with Unibeast 3.0.1 which completed succesfully. Besides I copied MultiBeast 6.0.1 on the USB drive, too.

I tried to boot with different flags (e.g. -x, GraphicsEnabler=No, PCIRootUID=1 and -v), but it either stopped with a black screen or at the screen with the Bluetooth Keyboard.
When I use the boot flag ncpi=0x3000, I have errors shown on the screenshots.

Do anybody have an idea how to fix that?

Thanks in advance. :)

Tim0thY

Boot with "IGPEnabler=N -v" or "IGPEnabler=N -x -v"

Omg, it works! You are the best!:thumbup:

I only used IGPEnabler=No and -v and after many errors and freezes it finally shows the setup.
Thaaaaank you!

Hi there,

the installation complered succesfully. Them I restarted my laptop, booted via USB and selected the MAC partition. I tried with combinations of boot flags but it didn't work. (IGPEnabler, GraphicsEnabler, x, v, IGPlatform...) It ends like on the screenshot.
Any ideas? :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    753.1 KB · Views: 498
Hi there,

the installation complered succesfully. Them I restarted my laptop, booted via USB and selected the MAC partition. I tried with combinations of boot flags but it didn't work. (IGPEnabler, GraphicsEnabler, x, v, IGPlatform...) It ends like on the screenshot.
Any ideas? :)

For the second part of the install, you need "IGPEnabler=No -x". Be patient... it is not fast.

Thanks for the quick answer!

I'm able to start by using the boot flag -x, but the touchpad doesn't work. Is it possible to boot in "normal mode" instead of safe mode?

Nevertheless I installed EasyBeast with MultiBeast. How is it possible to boot the MAC without the USB-Stick?

Cheers ;)

Thanks for the quick answer!

I'm able to start by using the boot flag -x, but the touchpad doesn't work. Is it possible to boot in "normal mode" instead of safe mode?

Nevertheless I installed EasyBeast with MultiBeast. How is it possible to boot the MAC without the USB-Stick?

Cheers ;)

Use a USB keyboard/mouse.

I actually using a usb mouse.

The Point is that I want to know if it is possible to get the touchpad working. For me, this is a requirement to use a hackintosh.
Is it my missing knowledge, the Laptop compatibility or just a missing kext?

Cheers.

I actually using a usb mouse.

The Point is that I want to know if it is possible to get the touchpad working. For me, this is a requirement to use a hackintosh.
Is it my missing knowledge, the Laptop compatibility or just a missing kext?

Cheers.

Yes, you need to install PS2 drivers. There is no native support in OS X for PS2 devices (which the keyboard and trackpad are).

There are many different versions of VoodooPS2. Which one you want depends on which trackpad your laptop has? Do you know which one it is?

The touchpad is called "ASUS PS/2 Port Clickpad". I hope this Information is detailed enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back