Contribute
Register

Asus P6X58D-Premium Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the diffrence between clover efi 64 bit sata and clover64bit biosblockIO?
becouse before in yosemite i use clover 64 bit sata
thanks

I have a system running pretty smoothly, dual booting El Cap and Windows 8.1.

@delingren Your dual-boot system is on one hard-disk or separate disks. Eventually if is on one disk can you write a guide.

Thank's in advance.

@delingren Your dual-boot system is on one hard-disk or separate disks. Eventually if is on one disk can you write a guide.

Thank's in advance.

They are on separate SSDs. I disabled the SSD hosting OS X when installing Windows. Otherwise it complains. Not sure why.

They are on separate SSDs. I disabled the SSD hosting OS X when installing Windows. Otherwise it complains. Not sure why.

It's possible to install on the same disk, at moment I don't have two disk. I tried to install on one disk but when start windows I got error: /boot/bcd

Does anyone have El Capitan running on P6X58D-E? Can I use the OP's DSDT on this motherboard?

To those that have El Capitan running on these MBs, is the system stable? No hangs?

Update to 10.11.2 beta 3 .........everything was flawless and smooth!!!
Update from Apple Store!

Attachments

• Schermata 2015-11-16 alle 17.07.13.png
    Schermata 2015-11-16 alle 17.07.13.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 158
Thanks so much for this post! For the first time I got this board to sleep with the DSDT.aml in this post.

USB 3 seem to be working OOB but it doesn't list as USB 3.0, it's just "USB Bus" but ran black disk the speed is about 95mb/s read/write.

One issue I am running into is clover won't boot if the dvd burner is connected.
Anyone having this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back