Contribute
Register

Asus P6X58D-Premium Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys! I'm studying now, ho to install OSX on my PC system and it looks very tricky.

Is this guide still updated?

I have the P6X58D-Premium Motherboard. Asus GTX 750 Ti and a Intel Core i7 920 2.66Hz CPU.

I'm really trying to understand this right, as i dont want to mess up the installation.

Thanks by the way for so much information regarding this motherboard, you guys rock!

So, i just have to go with @robertolagreca installation steps?

Thanks in advance!

I was referring to Clover installation not to Unibeast 6.2.
In any case see attachment......
robertolagreca has you install sierra on you ASUS P6X58D Premium if so please show me the link im on captain with no problems at all thanks

Update :p6x58d-Premium gxt-950 i7 extreme 3.33gnz
i manage to upgrade from el capitan to sierra 10.12.2 with out any problems very easy
now dont only problem im facing is that its not shutting down or restarting im setting halt and fix shutdown as in my captain configuration but in sierra is not working i never used my dsdt before
Rebertolagreca can you show me how to install my original dsdt or any dump and inject it to clover thanks

Last edited:
I've upgraded my box from Yosemite to Sierra and boot and vga is ok.
But audio and sleep function does not work.

Please take a look at my config.plist and DSDT.aml files and let me have your opinion.

And this is my box.

CPU i7 920
Mainboard asus p6x58D premium
RAM G Skill F3-12800CL9-2GBNQ (3 x 2G)
VGA Nvidia 9600GT 512MB
HDD/SSD ADATA 256G SSD / Samsung sata2 ITera x 2
ODD Ig dvd rw

Attachments

• _Sierra_Sound_problem.zip
    12 KB · Views: 164
This thread has been incredibly helpful. I've been able to get my P6x58d Premium up and going quite well actually. Now the only thing that I'm trying to work on is the firewire, not necessarily because I have to have it [I have a pcie firewire card] but because it just feels like it would be neater and cleaner. Would this be accurate and has anyone had success with the firewire portion of this mobo?

This thread has been incredibly helpful. I've been able to get my P6x58d Premium up and going quite well actually. Now the only thing that I'm trying to work on is the firewire, not necessarily because I have to have it [I have a pcie firewire card] but because it just feels like it would be neater and cleaner. Would this be accurate and has anyone had success with the firewire portion of this mobo?

I use the integrated FireWire daily with this board. No issues.

[QUOTE = "robertolagreca, publicación: 1112556, miembro: 576207"]
Aquí la configuración del BIOS
[/CITAR]
corre posdrias subirla devuelta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back