Contribute
Register

Asus P6X58D-Premium Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberto thanks for the help i got it working with this tutorial , this is the first time i have installed using dsdt

now there was an option that was making my system crash at boot right after the boot option are applied
here is a picture of my setting
now can you tell me with option i can select that won't make my system crash
i already have everything up and running

Pls use the config you will find in the very early posts of this thread.

See post #33. Bottom line, if you are able to boot with the USB key, you can copy the whole EFI partition over to the hard drive. That's what I did to solve some weirdness of my keyboard.

I bought last year a PCI card from ORICO because it was working OUT of the BOX on 10.10.
I never had USB 3.0 (the ones on Asus) working with Chamaleon.

Now with Clover I had all USB ports working perfectly so now I have 6 port USB 3.0:crazy:.

Regards

Very sad story. Did install twice, but the same result.

I have p6x58D Premium with i7-980.
On Maverics I used ORICO for USB 3.0.

But With this instruction I don't have USB 3.0 ((((

Also, on main post I see one info about your system (Mac Pro), several posts later you show MacBook Pro already....

Everybody really happy and USB 3.0 works OOB with this instruction in main post only?????

In my case I got Audio with kexts, ethernet with kexts, didn't get USB but we have the same Mobo and set of configs, dsdt(((

Very sad story. Did install twice, but the same result.

I have p6x58D Premium with i7-980.
On Maverics I used ORICO for USB 3.0.

But With this instruction I don't have USB 3.0 ((((

Also, on main post I see one info about your system (Mac Pro), several posts later you show MacBook Pro already....

Everybody really happy and USB 3.0 works OOB with this instruction in main post only?????

In my case I got Audio with kexts, ethernet with kexts, didn't get USB but we have the same Mobo and set of configs, dsdt(((

Are bios settings ok?
Orico works great OOB.....

Hey there robertolagreca,

Wanted to give you a huge "Thank You" for your guide and for providing your .plist.

I have been having trouble booting on my systems (both P6X58D-Premiums) since the Yosemite Security Update. Hopefully, this will allow me to take the plunge into El Capitan.

Appreciate it!

-IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back