Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
So should I manually delete NullCPU... and AppleIntel... from S/L/E? and restart to check it?

And just two more points.

1. At the moment i don't have Null... at all.
2. And I have AppleIntelCPUPowerManagment.kext and AppleIntelCPUPowerManagmentClient.kext. The ppleIntelCPUPowerManagmentClient one is irrelevant, right? Should I leave it there?

Thanks again.

Your problems/questions have nothing to do with this thread. Therefore I suggest to start a new one. But just for your information. If you don't get a kernel panic during installation everything is ok. You don't need to remove anything. Just use multibeast with the setting kduvernay posted in his mATX thread.

Great job samisnake. Thanks for your time and support for us die-hard ASUS owners.

Updated my Z77-M Pro from patched 1504->patched 1616 and no DSDT.

Noticed right away when booting that the delay at the apple logo was gone. My setup didn't even get to the spinner and BAM...working desktop!

Auto sleep is still an issue, it's my GFX card though, sleep worked fine with onboard GFX. I just load pleasesleep and all is fine!

Again, THANX for your contribution to this awesome community!

Hello everyone,
as suggested by user rlf156, who's been helping me with my asus p8z68-v lx board, I came looking for help here as I have flashed the modded bios from the asus rep related to my board and keep getting kp regarded with AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext. As rlf156 put it:
the problem being that the BIOS is patched but still have a kernel panic on AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext.
I have doubled checked that the bios is flashed, I will however temp fix it by disabling AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext, I'll also redo the DSDT to this new bios version using Samisnake's guide in hopes it'll fix the issue. Samisnake mate, perhaps u could review the modded bios to make sure its correctly patched?

Thx everyone for your help and your hard work.

I flashed by ASUS P8Z77-V Pro when I built this (about a month ago) and it's working great!
The only problem is, whenever I press sleep, my displays go black and all my fans keep spinning forever. Then I have to crash the machine. Any solutions to this?

hi
i have the asus sabertooth z77 board with latest bios1616 cant seem to get flash back working the usb only flashes for 5 seconds then thats it
any ideas thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back