Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey tony

have updated the ST to 1616 on the repo.
thats exactly what i was going for with the WP blog, thanks. the old blogger site was too grim, and it wasnt user friendly at all.

did you get uefi booting working?

Hi Samisnake.

Like the new WP Website - much better and brighter.

Would love to have the latest mod (1616) for the ASUS Z77 Sabertooth.

NB - Clover continues to get better.... Up to v.771 now

Thanks for everything as always. Brgds/Tony.

+1 for Z77 Sabertooth :thumbup:

Hello Sir,
Please patch my BIOS,i want to fix sleep?
Please,
Here is ASUS P8H61-M lx3 Bios Attachment,

Attachments

• P8H61-M-LX3-ASUS-0518.ROM.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 102
Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository Sabertooth Z77

Hi Samisnake, but thanks for the bios however I cannot get it to load with the BIOS USB facility on the Z77, the usual blinks for 5 secs and then steady on with no change. Have tried different sticks all with the same result.

I told you I had already loaded the ASUS stock 1606 and it works ok with Clover, but I would prefer to use yours. But I cannot get it to load. I did update the ASUS bios using EZ BIOS, don't know whether that has anything to do with it.

hey tony, keep trying it (ive seen someone say it took 4 goes before it would flash).

if it wont do it no matter what, ill pm you a possible solution, but keep trying first

I must have tried it four times during the day today with different sticks, all other usb connected/disconnected etc etc, but it wont even flash a previous non modes bios from asus using the correct filename. Yet using EZflash in the same usb stick in the same slot with the same filename Z77ST.CAP slot it works fine although not with the modded bios. I was having a look at The Kings flashrom but that seems mega complicated.

I hope its not an RMA job as the worrying factor is I cannot flash any BIOS using the USB option, but it would be difficult to tell Asus here I want to load a modded BIOS, when the other options work fine.

Not the end of the world as Clover is working fine but of course Chameleon will not work with the unmodded BIOS, and its nice to have that "just in case".

Apologies, think the previous link was dead - here's the attachment for the PRO THUNDERBOLT version:

Thanks again!

Attachments

• P8Z77-V-PRO-THUNDERBOLT-ASUS-1616.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 109
Thank you for updating the Maximus V Gene. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back