Contribute
Register

Asus 1155 Patched BIOS Repository

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the flash drive for formatted? Needs to be a fat32 partition.

hey sam, any chance on getting the p8h61-I updated again? need some windows8 love

clicky for bios download

Thanks samisnake for the update

How is the flash drive for formatted? Needs to be a fat32 partition.

Yep fat32 even tried different usb stick still the same, i updated to 1616 in ezflash in the bios no probs
cant seem to figure this one out??

Hi Samisnake. I got a replacement mobo - P8P67EVO - with the latest bios. Is any reason to "sign over" your modded rom? I cant replace bacause of the util says outdated. Thanks a lot.

H.

hey sam, any chance on getting the p8h61-I updated again? need some windows8 love

clicky for bios download

updated

Hi Samisnake. I got a replacement mobo - P8P67EVO - with the latest bios. Is any reason to "sign over" your modded rom? I cant replace bacause of the util says outdated. Thanks a lot.

H.

that would be because you are trying to flash a rom older than what is already installed- downgrading essentially.

which bios version are you currently on?

Hi Samisnake
Asus just released new bios after long time.
Plz modify new bios for Asus Maximus IV Extreme BIOS 3510
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/Maximus_IV_Extreme/#download

Thx.
updated

many thanks sami :)

Samisnake can you help

hi
i have the asus sabertooth z77 board with latest bios1616 cant seem to get flash back working the usb only flashes for 5 seconds then thats it
any ideas thanks. I have tried with original bios flash from asus no luck original worked fine in ezflash and yes formatted dos32 In windows powered the pc down leaving green light on motherboard also tried disconnecting all sata devices tried 3 different USB stick and. Iam using the correct USB port this is driving me insane. Does it matter which version of original bios I have installed, but it still won't work even with original asus bios
ThAnks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back