Contribute
Register

ASRock Deskmini 110 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you anyway. But do you mind sharing the newest EFI folder for 10.14.1? It will help me a lot! Thanks!
Fill config.plist with your own serials btw

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 193
Hi guys! I'm kind of getting nowhere with this! I read everything I could but I cannot find something that works!

I've successfully installed Sierra on my new Deskmini 110 system. The only thing not working is the HDMI audio. I did try to install Lilu and AppleALC kexts + RehabMan Codec Commander in clover configurator but I must do something wrong because I still have no sound. I did start a new thread in the HDMI sound section but it might be a better idea to continue here...

Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 10.06.17 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 10.06.33 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 10.06.55 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 10.07.12 AM.png

I included some screenshots to explain where I am. I've also included my config.plist just in case it can be useful.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.4 KB · Views: 142
Hi guys! I'm kind of getting nowhere with this! I read everything I could but I cannot find something that works!

I've successfully installed Sierra on my new Deskmini 110 system. The only thing not working is the HDMI audio. I did try to install Lilu and AppleALC kexts + RehabMan Codec Commander in clover configurator but I must do something wrong because I still have no sound. I did start a new thread in the HDMI sound section but it might be a better idea to continue here...

View attachment 374428 View attachment 374429 View attachment 374430 View attachment 374431

I included some screenshots to explain where I am. I've also included my config.plist just in case it can be useful.

You must patch the connectors to convert from DP to HDMI. The kext plugin whatevergreen kext should do that for you.

You must patch the connectors to convert from DP to HDMI. The kext plugin whatevergreen kext should do that for you.

Thanks for the answer!!

I'm kind new to this so I just need to install the whatevergreen kext. Should I do it with clover or I could use kext utility? And after i did install the new kext I guess I should flush the cache?

I'm sorry if those are dumb questions, but once I reboot the system if I get to the apple logo and it hangs there. Instead of reinstalling everything, is there something else I can do to revert the last changes I made? I reinstalled the OS 3 times today while trying different things to make audio working...

Okay, I installed the Lilu and whatever green kext but I don't have sound...

If I look in the Kext folder I also have AppleALC installed, is that ok?

I will include my config.plist just in case.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.3 KB · Views: 100
hi everyone! this morning I went thru this whole thread and I used freesby's kexts + I changed my system's model to 16,2

after a restart I now have HDMI sound!!!! Thanks to everyone that helped!!

View attachment 375062 View attachment 375063 View attachment 375065
hi everyone! this morning I went thru this whole thread and I used freesby's kexts + I changed my system's model to 16,2

after a restart I now have HDMI sound!!!! Thanks to everyone that helped!!

View attachment 375062 View attachment 375063 View attachment 375065
I have not sound either. could you upload your efi? thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back