Contribute
Register

ASRock Deskmini 110 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that's what I did, sound seems to work (through hdmi and the headphone jack) however bluetooth and wifi don't work.
I have BCM943602 (dw1830). There is not a single wifi signal showing up, same for bluetooth.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20180806_182534.jpg
    IMG_20180806_182534.jpg
    11.5 MB · Views: 216
Ok that's what I did, sound seems to work (through hdmi and the headphone jack) however bluetooth and wifi don't work.
I have BCM943602 (dw1830). There is not a single wifi signal showing up, same for bluetooth.

Thanks

I am not using that wifi card. Once you managed to install and get a functional macOS you should install all the kexts you need in the system folder /Library/Extensions . Kexts in the EFI folder are just there for installation and upgrades.

My deskmini uses a i7-7700 and 32GB of 2400MHz Memory using the build-in HD Graphics 630 of kaby-lake (on a DELL U2515H in 2560x1440). It worked very well with @freesby s EFI-Folder and config files in High-Sierra. But since i updated this system via Apple's System update to mojave (After installing latest clover from github, also latest lilu and AppleALC kexts to Library/Extensions).

But i constantly have small lags in video and mouse-cursor movement. Could someone please help with this? Where do i have to look, what to alter to get a fully functioning system like before in High-Sierra?

TIA

My deskmini uses a i7-7700 and 32GB of 2400MHz Memory using the build-in HD Graphics 630 of kaby-lake (on a DELL U2515H in 2560x1440). It worked very well with @freesby s EFI-Folder and config files in High-Sierra. But since i updated this system via Apple's System update to mojave (After installing latest clover from github, also latest lilu and AppleALC kexts to Library/Extensions).

But i constantly have small lags in video and mouse-cursor movement. Could someone please help with this? Where do i have to look, what to alter to get a fully functioning system like before in High-Sierra?

TIA

I am going to share a script to install the necessary kexts and configuration
First remove the previous kexts you installed for your hack.
run in terminal inside the folder:
> make
> ./download.sh
> sudo ./install.sh --all

Change your serial numbers in CLOVER/config.plist

Attachments

• dmini.zip
    866.9 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
I am going to share a script to install the necessary kexts and configuration
First remove the previous kexts you installed for your hack.
run in terminal inside the folder:
> make
> ./download.sh
> sudo ./install.sh -all

Change your serial numbers in CLOVER/config.plist

Thanks a lot @freesby I removed all Hack-Extensions from /Library/Extensions and run make, downoald.sh and sudo ./install.sh -all, but after install.sh -all i inserted my password and get only the Word "Help" as a response in Terminal.

Whats missing?

TIA

Thanks a lot @freesby I removed all Hack-Extensions from /Library/Extensions and run make, downoald.sh and sudo ./install.sh -all, but after install.sh -all i inserted my password and get only the Word "Help" as a response in Terminal.

Whats missing?

TIA
sorry, should be

sudo ./install.sh --all

The Script runs and successfully installs all things, but trying to start with the system I get stuck with this screen:

View attachment 358248

What went wrong?
I am not sure. I just reran the script and rebooted without problem. Try reseting nvram in the clover menu at boot by pressing F11

Tried this, but didn't work.

I am now started with another volume with a old Sierra Installation on the deskmini. I think it's best to make a new Mojave install on another ssd with UniBeast 9, then installing Xcode and command line tools there and rerun your scripts on this new install and eventually migrate my Home-Folder from the old volume.

Should this work?

Well you can try with my EFI first, even from a thumdrive, just select from the BIOS.
Also you have to make sure you removed the previous kexts for hackintosh, that is you also have remove FakeSMC.kext.
which is being replaced by VirtualSMC.kext:

/Library/Extensions/LiluFriend.kext/Contents/PlugIns/
AirportBrcmFixup.kext Lilu.kext
AppleALC.kext SMCProcessor.kext
BT4LEContiunityFixup.kext VirtualSMC.kext
CPUFriend.kext WhateverGreen.kext
HibernationFixup.kext

So, try to boot with the EFI first from the thumbdrive

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    20.4 MB · Views: 231
Status