Contribute
Register

ASRock Deskmini 110 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the EFI freesby, my Unibeast generated Mojave USB-Stick brought me back in to my Mojave Disk, but after starting from these USB-Stick (with an older Clover-Version) my Main-Install with 4700-Clover gets Stuck at "Scaning for entries". Re-Installing Clover 4700 didn't help, so i can only boot in my Mojave with the Unibeast 9.0 generated USB-Stick with older Clover.

Would it help to install an older Version of Clover over my Main Mojave Disk? Which one did you recommend?

TIA

Boah! I'm back in Business! Looks like the Clover Stuck on scan entries was a problem with my BIOS-Settings. Finally updated to Clover 4709 too and now my Main Mojave Drive starts like normal and best of all, the @freesby provided Scripts did it's thing. No Stuttering Mouse-Cursor, no stuttering videos, smooth sailing as it should be. Thanks for this outstanding Support @freesby

First of all I would like to thank Freesby for his great help sharing his EFI folder, just installed High Sierra and used your folder. Everything works great!

But I have a 2nd screen on the VGA port that I would like to use, is this possible on the Deskmini? Or maybe the Displayport? (but for the 2nd one I would have to get a cable to convert the signal)

Thanks!

Last edited:
First of all I would like to thank Freesby for it's great help sharing his EFI folder, just installed High Sierra and used your folder. Everything works great!

But I have a 2nd screen on the VGA port that I would like to use, is this possible on the Deskmini? Or maybe the Displayport? (but for the 2nd one I would have to get a cable to convert the signal)

Thanks!

I believe that VGA is not being supported with macos . You might try using an adapter for this if there's no choice but I don't think it would work. Display port and HDMI are supported.

I believe that VGA is not being supported with macos . You might try using an adapter for this if there's no choice but I don't think it would work. Display port and HDMI are supported.

Ok, I bought the adapter. Let's see if it works.

Thanks for the help, freesby. I looked the tool you suggested, for what I could catch I noticed both were showing as hdmi in the connectors. Each is showing the correct display name and information.
I'm using your EFI folder, is there any quick fix for this? I'm not that savvy and the guides for that tool are more than I can handle.

Thanks for the help, freesby. I looked the tool you suggested, for what I could catch I noticed both were showing as hdmi in the connectors. Each is showing the correct display name and information.
I'm using your EFI folder, is there any quick fix for this? I'm not that savvy and the guides for that tool are more than I can handle.

I don't have a VGA monitor to test with. Thus I am not sure what can be done.

I don't have a VGA monitor to test with. Thus I am not sure what can be done.

I'm using an adapter from Display port to DVI. I thought VGA would be lost money as no new monitor uses it anymore.

@freesby Thanks for your EFI folder! It went quiet smooth during the installation. But when I used your EFI folder from post 336 for 10.14.2, my screen kept blacking out for one or two seconds now and then. If I use your EFI folder from post 360. It just stuck on doing retry, maybe something wrong with the IGPU. I am a newbie to this, so hope you can bear with me and give me some advice.

@freesby Thanks for your EFI folder! It went quiet smooth during the installation. But when I used your EFI folder from post 336 for 10.14.2, my screen kept blacking out for one or two seconds now and then. If I use your EFI folder from post 360. It just stuck on doing retry, maybe something wrong with the IGPU. I am a newbie to this, so hope you can bear with me and give me some advice.

I have yet to install 10.14.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back