Contribute
Register

Appstore, Messages, FaceTime not accepting log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z-170 A
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
GTX 1060
Hi, once and once again, sorry for posting so much xD Trying to get everything working

iTunes & Mail works fine, also I was able to log in on iCloud on system preferences, but I can't log into Appstore, Messages & FaceTime. In "about this Mac" > System Reports > Ethernet Cards I have... Type: USB, BSD name: en0 but non of the apps still work ._.

Im using my phones Internet Sharing function connected with usb to my pc. May this be the problem?

Otherwise, please give me options on how to fix this
Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 00.30.12.png

Also I did try going to "iCloud Preferences" but then it says An unknown error occurred when I type my password for the apple ID (In the preferences bar that opens when I click on the "iCloud Preferences... " button in the first "error" message

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 01.02.10.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 01.02.10.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 258
Idea: Might this have to do with The Serial number? I read on an another Thread that its possible that 2 different hackintoshes get the same Serial number and therefore both users Appstore etc stop working

If your motherboard lacks native NVRAM support you may need to install EmuVariableUefi-64 and RC Scripts with the Clover installer.

RC.png

Olliveraira
Do you have a wifi card installed ?
I´m pretty sure you have to cause all iMacs have build in wifi.
And your ethernet and wifi have to be recognized like this
View attachment 257417
No actually not... However I believe my Ethernet port on my motherboard is broken, so I might have to buy one.

How come wifi has to be en1? either way, I will try with Ethernet when I can. But until then I will have to use Internet Sharing from a iOS device. Can login to iCloud services on my PC that way? Or is Ethernet required? (Ps. Internet works perfectly, but non of the iCloud services work except, iCloud Drive (Finder), and being able to log into system Prefrences > iCloud

If your motherboard lacks native NVRAM support you may need to install EmuVariableUefi-64 and RC Scripts with the Clover installer.

View attachment 257396
Hi, I already have EmuVariableUefi64.efi installed

How do I tell if I already have RC scripts installed? And if I don't... Can I install the RC scripts to the target Volume in after hand? How? ;) (I've been working on this Hackintosh for a while now and don't want to loose my progress on a fresh install)

Also isn't NVRAM GPU RAM? In that case would the ram work, I have Nvidia WebDriver-378.05.05.15f01 which is compatible with Sierra 10.12.05 Which I use

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi, I already have EmuVariableUefi64.efi installed

How do I tell if I already have RC scripts installed? And if I don't... Can I install the RC scripts to the target Volume in after hand? How? ;) (I've been working on this Hackintosh for a while now and don't want to loose my progress on a fresh install)

Hi both. :)

Yes you can install the RC scripts afterwards. Just run the Clover installer again and tick the box as per @P1LGRIM 's screen grab above.

Also, I'm pretty certain it is just a case that Ethernet has to be "en0" so it loads before your wi-fi. To reset you can delete the NetworkInterfaces.plist in the "Boot Volume"/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration folder, and then reboot.

:)

If no ethernet there´s a fix
Sorry, I mean that I believe the Ethernet is physically broken ( The hardware). On Windows I get no internet when I plug in a cable from my router, but that might be Windows fault.

Otherwise the cables I tried might all be broken, the motherboard is new, so I believe the hardware in that should be fine too. :) I will come back to you when I've tried with a different cable, and tested Ethernet on MacOS .

Thanks for your link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back