Contribute
Register

AMD RX580

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't make rx 580 Asus work any help ...only with igpu all work perfect..when I change to pcie apple logo stuck and reboot
Can you boot in -v and post a snapshot of the log at the point where you get stuck? That might help provide more detail, and we can, in turn make some suggestions. BTW, I have Gigabyte AORUS RX580, and works perfectly...even during initial install using UniBeast.

how can I make it -v?with the clover?I am not so pro....but with igpu works perfect all

I try it with -v....after a lot of words...my screen say out of range

how can I make it -v?with the clover?I am not so pro....but with igpu works perfect all
-v is a boot flag that signals to Clover to boot in "verbose" mode. When you activate this, instead of black screen with white apple & progress bar, you get a log of most all the steps in the boot process. To activate verbose mode (-v):
  1. On the Clover boot screen, and with your boot partition with macOS highlighted, press the <space> bar on your keyboard.
  2. Use the arrow keys to scroll down to the Boot in verbose mode (-v) so it is highlighted.
  3. Press the <space> bar to select ("check the box")
  4. Use arrow keys to scroll back up to option that says "boot my machine with these selected options"
  5. Press <enter> to select & begin booting in verbose mode.
I'm not in front of my CustoMac, so I wrote all that from memory. Apologies if I didn't get the syntax exactly as shown on the screen. At the point where you get "stuck", make sure to use your mobile phone to snap a clear picture of the screen & then post. THANKS!

yes I did it...afterwards but....after I saw the words my monitor says out of range....

You may need to use Clover Configurator to open the config.plist file on your UniBeast installation USB key. Then check to see the resolution that Clover is using. You may need to set it to something like 1280 x 720. A quick search for the "out of range" message, and I found this post which is similar: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/usb-installer-out-of-range-error.175763/
on usb? on usb efi? or in my efi on my disk I can't understand.....why I can boot with Igpu and no with pcie

not it boot...no acceleration is working ...and its all the screen pink

on usb? on usb efi? or in my efi on my disk I can't understand.....why I can boot with Igpu and no with pcie

I said: "You may need to use Clover Configurator to open the config.plist file on your UniBeast installation USB key." config.plist is located on USB's EFI partition > EFI folder > Clover folder.

If your screen is pink, the only time I've ever seen this effect (pink, purple) is when I've had a short in my video cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back