Contribute
Register

AMD RX580

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what that means. BTW, I added an update note to my post above.
well , when I boot with my rx560 clover starts regularely, then the screen gets black, after that my computer monitor enters power safing mode, and a few seconds later i get the macOS log screen shown.

well , when I boot with my rx560 clover starts regularely, then the screen gets black, after that my computer monitor enters power safing mode, and a few seconds later i get the macOS log screen shown.
Hmmm. I don't know if the Sapphire RX 580 Pulse does that as I've never watch it that close on bootup. I'll try it later after I get through doing some "stuff."

Hmmm. I don't know if the Sapphire RX 580 Pulse does that as I've never watch it that close on bootup. I'll try it later after I get through doing some "stuff."
yeah take your time.

Rebooted and the monitor light stayed on until it reached the Desktop then went off for some strange reason. But, it's working fine.

Rebooted and the monitor light stayed on until it reached the Desktop then went off for some strange reason. But, it's working fine.
Just to confirm, with the Pulse, does it just work without any patches or kexts, including the info in about this mac?

I read those, just wasn't clear if that meant it needed RadeonDeinit or not since you noted the multibeast fix.

see: http://www.multibeast.com/MultiBeast_Features.pdf

AMD Graphics Fixup
For AMD Radeon HD6xxx and newer cards that won't wake from sleep if it's the first or only video card installed. Adds Devices/Graphics/RadeonDeInit=Yes flag to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist.

see: http://www.multibeast.com/MultiBeast_Features.pdf

AMD Graphics Fixup
For AMD Radeon HD6xxx and newer cards that won't wake from sleep if it's the first or only video card installed. Adds Devices/Graphics/RadeonDeInit=Yes flag to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist.
I know what it does, just was wondering if it now worked without that as well, as mac pros(non hackintosh) currently do

I know what it does, just was wondering if it now worked without that as well, as mac pros(non hackintosh) currently do
yeh , that would be interesting indeed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back