Contribute
Register

AE not found error Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time building a hackintosh and I keep getting this weird AE not found error.
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection

For permanent solution check Inject USB + FixOwnership in Clover's config.plist
Code:
  <key>USB</key>
        <dict>
            <key>FixOwnership</key>
            <true/>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>

Thanks for replying. But I fixed this error another way. Now my problem is a reboot loop when loading a fresh install of High Sierra. I can boot to the installer and to safe mode (although my mouse and keyboard aren’t working in safe mode) but when I try to load into the normal is it keeps rebooting. Do you have any idea how I can fix this. I have read that I have to drop tables in clover configurator but if this is true can I do this from the boot loser too. Hope you can help me. (I have tried Sierra and that works fine so this is only High Sierra related)

Thanks for replying. But I fixed this error another way. Now my problem is a reboot loop when loading a fresh install of High Sierra. I can boot to the installer and to safe mode (although my mouse and keyboard aren’t working in safe mode) but when I try to load into the normal is it keeps rebooting. Do you have any idea how I can fix this. I have read that I have to drop tables in clover configurator but if this is true can I do this from the boot loser too. Hope you can help me. (I have tried Sierra and that works fine so this is only High Sierra related)

I have same error message. How did you fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back